BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Sally S.
Ontario, CA
I love to apply this on my lips every night after washing my face. It helps my lips stay hydrated overnight so I wake up with soft lips. This helps with my make my matte liquid lipstick application go on smoother because my lips will not look flakey or chapped thanks to this.
Taylor D.
Batavia, OH
Nice taste if used for lip balm!! Yummy taste of coconut. Very effective, works just like all lip balms, nothing very special. Purchased at target in the beauty section. Yes, I use it for lip balm, and works great! Definitely would buy again just because of the coconut taste!
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite by far. I use it to take off eye makeup, for dry lips and skin. I put a generous amount on my feet before bed, then put socks on. It's cheap and it's sold just about anywhere. I use it all the time and will continue to do so.
Casie V.
Dillon, SC
As a self taught SFX Artist, my skin tends to do some crazy things. Mainly
It gets insanely dry. This helps me so much!! And I use to to protect my hair and brows from getting ripped off by the liquid latex. This product can be used for so many different things. It's very much a staple in my SFX Kit and will continue to be.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Absolutely love vaseline! I use this all the time as part of my daily beauty routing. I use for lips, eyebrows (soften the hair and enhance growth). I use on my feet, elbows, underarms, and lips during the colder mouths. Does the job to moisturize and does it fast. Can be found in all grocery markets and drug stores. CHEAP!
Maria Zobel B.
I love cocoa butter! And this one in a petroleum jelly is a must haves for all year round youll never know when youll need it better have one! It def conditiones my skin cause i have a very bad dry skin and this one is my bestfriend now! P
Katherine R.
Hopkinsville, KY
Cocoa butter anything is good for your skin. It works definite wonder on chapped/dry lips. Nice cocoa butter scent. During the winter I use it in the bends of my arms. ( I have eczema.) I definitely buy this a lot. My definite go to.
Elizabeth D.
Reno, NV
YES! I use this daily, sometimes even twice a day. Its perfect when my elbows are dry (you know what I mean). If my partner is not coming over slab some on after I get out of the shower all over and I wake up feeling amazing. Its cheap, effective and amazing. its not always the most attractive look but it feels so good.
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
I love using this to moisturize my lips! It layers nicely under and over lip products; sometimes I use it as a gloss. My only complaint is how quickly it absorbs, but I guess that's so that it absorbs quickly when used on other areas.
Ellen H.
I love, love, love this! I use it ever night to take off my eye makeup, even waterproof mascara. I also use it to condition my eyelashes, and on my lips. I have even used this after doing an at home chemical peel and my skin was very sensitive. It doesn't clog my pores, or break me out. I will buy this again and again.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.