Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
This is a great body moisturizer and defense for aging. I use it especially on my face, hands, and feet. If you have cystic acne do not use on your face. The scent is also soothing . Petroleum jelly also tightens skin. This products is also a family favorite. I would even recommend it as a gift.
I've been using this on my lips for the last year and a half. The container is huge and last a long time. I purchased this at Target. My lips used to be chapped all the time but they are always soft and smooth since I stayed using this. I will be buying me another once I am out!
This product is the absolute best for dry skin. It has a light cocoa butter smell but most of all has the greatest moisture. If you have a dry spot or you skin is super irritated because of how dry it is this product will relieve it all and get rid of the flakiness immediately
I love this product. I like to keep my room very cold at night, even in the winter...which can cause dry skin and lips. I put this on every night as a preventive measure and it works wonders! The scent is super yummy too! I usually keep a couple different ones in rotation.
Love this. So many ways to use. Lip balm, moisturizer for my skin when it's really dry, cracked feet, and can also be used in my kids hair. Also it has a great smell and is gentle to skin. Used it on my kids skin since birth. I would definitely recommend this product.
I like this Vaseline because it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great! I love using Vaseline because a little goes a long way with this product. You don’t need a lot to make it work! Any skin type can benefit from using this around the eyes, mouth and neck!
I truly love this stuff! I literally use it for everything! I have been using it lately to take off my eye makeup at night! It’s great because it doesn’t sting like most eye makeup removers and it’s super inexpensive. I also love using it on my dry lips! Such a fan
This product keeps your lips smooth and hydrated all day long. I love using it in the morning and also right before bed to hydrate my lips while I sleep. The Cocoa Butter adds one extra layer of luxury to this product. I love it! Smooth and not sticky at all.
I love the feel and the smell of this product. Keeps lips moist, I love the scent it isn't a very heavy scent. Pro's it keeps lips moist. Con's it is a bit greasy. It is very gentle I even use it on my cuticles and elbows. Yes I wold recommend this product.
I use this when dyeing my hair and it works great. It smells so good and I will probably use it if I have chapped skin. I would recommend buying and will probably buy again if I continue coloring my hair.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos