BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
This is a great body moisturizer and defense for aging. I use it especially on my face, hands, and feet. If you have cystic acne do not use on your face. The scent is also soothing . Petroleum jelly also tightens skin. This products is also a family favorite. I would even recommend it as a gift.
Sharol M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I've been using this on my lips for the last year and a half. The container is huge and last a long time. I purchased this at Target. My lips used to be chapped all the time but they are always soft and smooth since I stayed using this. I will be buying me another once I am out!
Darian C.
This product is the absolute best for dry skin. It has a light cocoa butter smell but most of all has the greatest moisture. If you have a dry spot or you skin is super irritated because of how dry it is this product will relieve it all and get rid of the flakiness immediately
Erin V.
Fairmont
I love this product. I like to keep my room very cold at night, even in the winter...which can cause dry skin and lips. I put this on every night as a preventive measure and it works wonders! The scent is super yummy too! I usually keep a couple different ones in rotation.
Kimber D.
Fairfax
Love this. So many ways to use. Lip balm, moisturizer for my skin when it's really dry, cracked feet, and can also be used in my kids hair. Also it has a great smell and is gentle to skin. Used it on my kids skin since birth. I would definitely recommend this product.
nina ❥.
I like this Vaseline because it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great! I love using Vaseline because a little goes a long way with this product. You don’t need a lot to make it work! Any skin type can benefit from using this around the eyes, mouth and neck!
Hannah B.
La Mirada, CA
I truly love this stuff! I literally use it for everything! I have been using it lately to take off my eye makeup at night! It’s great because it doesn’t sting like most eye makeup removers and it’s super inexpensive. I also love using it on my dry lips! Such a fan
Olivia R.
Rye, NH
This product keeps your lips smooth and hydrated all day long. I love using it in the morning and also right before bed to hydrate my lips while I sleep. The Cocoa Butter adds one extra layer of luxury to this product. I love it! Smooth and not sticky at all.
Dana R.
Scipio
I love the feel and the smell of this product. Keeps lips moist, I love the scent it isn't a very heavy scent. Pro's it keeps lips moist. Con's it is a bit greasy. It is very gentle I even use it on my cuticles and elbows. Yes I wold recommend this product.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I use this when dyeing my hair and it works great. It smells so good and I will probably use it if I have chapped skin. I would recommend buying and will probably buy again if I continue coloring my hair.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.