BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Love, love, love this product!! I've always used Vaseline, but this Vaseline is my favorite! Great for women of color or if you need to just even out your skin tone and give it a healthy glow. I se it every day after I wash my face. It makes my skin look radiant and it does not clog pores so you don't have to worry about getting breakouts. Super affordable!
Talaysha r.
Mebane , NC
I use this product on my face before bed along with my coconut oil at night to give my skin moisture in the morning.It is very cheap ,anyone can afford it,it lasts me around 2 months ,sometimes even three.It is also great to apply on your chest and neck before applying mt perfume to make it last longer.
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
I use this when I get ready to dye my hair. I put it all around my hair line and ears so the dye won't stain. Works great and it leaves my face feeling smooth and baby soft, so I usually use more than necessary. Would definitely recommend.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
So basically awesomeness in a plastic container. It smells amazing, and even tastes pretty good when applied to the lips! I absolutely love using it as a lip moisturizer- I've even gotten compliments and people asked me what I was wearing! haha. Another cool thing, It promotes pigmentation to the lips. :)
Jasmine T.
Atlanta, GA
I'll let you in on a little secret. Using Vaseline right after you turn off the shower water locks moisture in and softens your skin. I purchase this product from my local drugstores and Target. It's been around for years so it's really affordable. I'm not sure if it's just cocoa butter scented or actually has cocoa butter in it. Either way, it's awesome!
Wanda M.
Anniston, AL
This product is really good on my chapped lips, rough knees and elbows, and after I have had a shower or bath and have shaved my legs. I would recommend this product to anyone. I am glad that Vaseline made a cocoa butter version of their product because I love anything that has cocoa butter in it.
Trisha C.
This product is amazing. I use it for everything. I have a 3 year old and I've used it for everything from diaper rash to eczema and chapped lips and cheeks plus it smells great
Teni O.
this is my secret to my smooth skin. i put it all over my body once i get out the shower and it leaves me feeling soft and smelling great. nothing else works for me.
Megan K.
I've had his product for forever, hence the worn out label, and I love it! It keeps my skin extremely smooth and smelling amazing. My skin gets dry sometimes, and this helps. It's not too pricey because the small one will last for a while.
Bipasha D.
Woodside, NY
As a child, I just to suffer from nose bleeds and dry, chapped lips that would also bleed. When I would go to sleep, my mother would come apply Vaseline to my lips to prevent them from chapping and bleeding. I was always a light sleeper, so the moment she would apply it, I would wipe it off because I hated the feeling and smell of it. This is my holy grail everyday item now- winter, summer- all year long!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.