BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Nattakan S.
This product is really great for winter months. I have very dry lips that chap easily from harsh winter here in upstate NY. This petroleum jelly is the only product that works. Plus, a little goes a long way, so it will last forever. Cocoa butter also adds some fragrant so it does not smell like straight chemicals compared to the original one.
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
I have this vaseline for years and I’m finally all out of it. I really love this vaseline it smells good, keeps my skin looking and feeling flawless and i always use for my beautiful lips as well too. I got this around family dollar and it cost around 3 or 4 dollars.
Tinese H.
BARTLETT, TN
This vaseline has worked wonders for my sons eczema! We have tried everything even steroids but nothintg has worked but this product. I love this especially in the fall because it keeps your hands moisturized and smooth. It smells amazing and the price is affordable.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This stuff is a life saver for my extremely dry lips. I always apply it before going to bed and in throughout the day, especially in the colder months, and it prevents my lips from cracking and being chapped. It also works for dry patches on the skin. I always buy the big tube so it lasts me a really long time, and the price is unbeatable! I love it and will continue to buy it.
Dominique M.
The original Vaseline is a classic and an absolute necessity, but add cocoa butter to it and what more could you ask for! It smells great, it's not way to greasy, and you can use it just about everywhere on your body. I love this product so much, I take it with me everywhere I go, because it's just that amazing!
Jessy M.
HAMILTON, OH
I really like this petroleum jelly! I use it on my lips, eyelashes, and cuticles. it's very nourishing and does a great job! I'm really happy I decided to try it. I always used to original one but decided to go out on a limb and try this one. It's not too greasy, but does a great job! I'd recommend it to anyone!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the cocoa butter Vaseline. The smell is great I keep mine in my bathroom at all times.
It has the same petroleum jelly feel as regular Vaseline and it tastes the same (it's not for eating but I like to put it on my lips and it slips)
Amber B.
Such a great product!! It can be used in so many different ways. I personally use it to take off my makeup, to condition my eyelashes/eye area when I sleep, and as a lip balm! It smells great and works great for each of the ways I apply it.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Vaseline is one of my favorite multipurpose products, and the cocoa butter Vaseline does not disappoint!! I personally use it for my brows and lashes, and also for my lips. The scent is a light cocoa butter, not as strong as other similar products. Overall, this is a great product and I would reccomend!
Katrina G.
Lafayette, TN
I use this when I get ready to dye my hair. I put it all around my hair line and ears so the dye won't stain. Works great and it leaves my face feeling smooth and baby soft, so I usually use more than necessary. Would definitely recommend.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.