BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Jana Z.
This is a really good product and I like it it just need work. Yes I love the scent . I bought it from Walmart . I don't like if u put it in ur finger and u wash ur hands it frees like fat. Yes because I like it.
Amy B.
Love love love my Vaseline Cocoa Butter rich conditioning petroleum jelly! This stuff smells like a vacation and is so moisturizing! I use this on my heels, elbows, around my nails to condition. Even my husband loves the smell and will use it on his feet during dry season. This is a must have in our household!
Arfa A.
Plano, TX
The only thing that worked for my extremely dry lips. Since I'm on a medication which tends to dry my lips to the point that the skin starts peeling off completely, it is really hard to maintain them. But Vaseline BlueSeal with Cocoa Butter was the ONLY one that worked for me. Good for the price too as you get a lot of product which lasts you for seasons.
Heather N.
I use this every single night after my bath, I do my night time skin care and then i lather this all over my feet and put socks on and then get the kids ready for bed and everything then when i get ready to get into bed i take off my socks and this has already soaked into my skin and my feel stay so soft. I live in FL so i wear flip flops everyday and this keeps my feet looking and feeling great . My husband loves to also put this on his elbows and knees when he gets dry. I will always rebuy this . Its a must have for sure.
Astry S.
This is one of my favorites, I live in the desert valley in California, so my skin is always very dry after an outing. So I try to give my skin a little love by applying this after showering on my way to bed and in the morning my skin is moisturizer and smells yummy. Just a warning though, don't over do it! Or you'll feel sticky and oily. I use about a quarter size for both my legs.
Rafia H.
Forest Hls
When you think of a day-to-day skin routine, Vaseline might probably be the last thing you think of. As someone who has dry skin, occasionally, this stuff is MAGIC. If I am having days when my skin becomes a little flaky and dry in some areas, I mix this up with Avocado oil( which is generally good for your skin ) and massage it on my dry areas. Next morning, my skin looks completely hydrated. Don't limit this just to your lips people, it's a great solution for flaky/dry skin, especially on those rough winter mornings!
Stephanie B.
This is good for dry or cracked feet, or dry elbows chapped lips how ever you want to rub it in very well so you do not look like a grease ball. Yes it is also good for taming stray hairs but a tiny amount and only if the hair is very dry because oil can make hair very flat and will make your blow out come right out. Other wise it works really well and has a great scent.
This stuff is AMAZING!!! So in the summer/spring I have very oily skin. However in the fall/winter my skin is horrifically dry! I tried different moisturizers, masques, everything! And then I used this one night for my lips and it instantly added moisture and my lips weren't dry anymore so I thought what if I did this to my whole face. So I added just a pea sized to my face after my moisturizer before bed and the results were unbelievable. My face in the morning was soft, the moisture in my face was back and ever since then I don't have to worry about my skin drying out. I do this a few times a week and I couldn't be more impressed with the results I achieved. Love this product!!!!!
Bella P.
Alpharetta, GA
I use Vaseline for everything! I put it on my lips, I put it on my eyelashes, I put it wherever my skin gets 'ashy'. It's definitely a little oily, but that's expected and scent isn't very strong in my opinion. It's super effective and does what it's supposed to do, and while you might not see an immediate change in your skin, it definitely softens after 2-3 uses
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
I put this on every night before bed. Its one of the only things that keep my lips soft and hydrated. I love using this too on dry cracked skin (my hands in the winter) or on my noes when I have a cold. I know it sounds weird, but it is so soothing after blowing your noes for days! I am obsessed with this product and will use it for the rest of my life. I have all the different size jars located in so many parts of my house.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.