BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Victory N.
Dallas, TX
Only vaseline i use. Works great for my dry skin. I also use on my lips.
Its price is affordable and you can buy this pretty much any where. I definitely recommend.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I don't know what I would do without my Vaseline. It is such a multipurpose item. It's perfect for chapped lips day or night/winter or summer. I've tried using so many other types of lip treatments/balms, but nothing works as well as Vaseline.

I also use it to moisturize my legs after shaving. My skin tends to break out when I use lotions, but my skin stays clear with Vaseline. In addition to using it as a moisturized, I use it to remove my eye makeup.

The cocoa butter is my favorite of the two varieties. If a store is out, I will NOT buy generic. This is one of those items where the name brand is superior.
Erika L.
One of my favorite multi use products. I use as an everyday lip moisturizer as well as a waterproof makeup remover. I am currently using waterproof liquid eyeliner as well as mascara and this product is my favorite for removing waterproof makeup! This is such a great product for protecting your skin as well. Anytime I am feeling a little bit dry I apply it like a spot treatment and suddenly my dry spots disappear! This is also a wonderful product to use on your feet during the winter. I am constantly buying new Vasline products because there are endless uses for them and they never fail me!
Graci B.
Works great on chapped lips and it even smells good to I bought it at Walgreens or cvs it has a nice scent It is definitely long lasting I would recommend it to others
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
I found this in the travel items of Target.  I've always used regular old Vaseline Petroleum Jelly as a quick and light lip moisturizer but was kind of put off by the smell - not exactly nasty, but certainly not pleasant.  Well, who doesn't like a light scent of cocoa butter?  I will continue to use this particular product as my light lip moisturizer but don;t forget that this jelly is great for so many other purposes!  Try it on dry elbows, knees, heels, etc.  Check online for all the great uses.  There are far to many for me to list here!
Elene S.
New Castle
This is a great skin moisturizer and has a nice coconut scent. The combination of classic Vaseline and Coco Butter results in a truly amazing new product with the best of both worlds. I recommend this product to all women, its cheap, smells good got my skin so pretty I just can't believe.. I was having problems with acne and dry skin.. I thought Vaseline would clog my skin but no.. I use it from head to toe.
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
Awesome multi-use product! Really cant go wrong with having one of these jars around the house. It is good for sooo many things. I use it every night before I go to bed on my lips and under eye area. It makes my lips and skin so moisturized the next day. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap way to moisturize. The plus to this product is that the cocoa butter leaves the most amazing smell.
Jana Z.
This is a really good product and I like it it just need work. Yes I love the scent . I bought it from Walmart . I don't like if u put it in ur finger and u wash ur hands it frees like fat. Yes because I like it.
Amy B.
Love love love my Vaseline Cocoa Butter rich conditioning petroleum jelly! This stuff smells like a vacation and is so moisturizing! I use this on my heels, elbows, around my nails to condition. Even my husband loves the smell and will use it on his feet during dry season. This is a must have in our household!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I'm not sure why, but I've always disliked the aroma of the original Vaseline. When I noticed they came out with the Cocoa Butter, I was elated. It's exactly the original formula, only better because of the new scent. This product is available almost anywhere and is at a very good price point. It's is a nice moisturizer and is great for chapped or irritated skin. Definitely a staple in any home .
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.