BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Jules P.
I love coconut oil it's so good for you. Apply it to your eyelashes and eyebrows and it works magic. Worth every penny. use it every night before bed and you'll see your brows and lashes start to grow and be beautiful. I would definitely but again
Taylor C.
Amazing product! As someone who struggles with eczema flareups, I am constantly on the search for products that keep the dry skin at bay. This works wonders! It keeps the skin moisturized and smells heavenly!
Joselyn H.
Lauderhill , FL
No joke, my best friend.
Vaseline has to be one of the most underestimated beauty products. Enriched with Cocoa butter this product smells good and nourishes the skin. I use this for literally everything on my body. And can be used sparingly which is awesome.
Try using for:
- moisturizer (depending on skin type)
-elbows
-lips ( exfoliate ingredient & balm)
- natural mascara
- Dry scalp
Sonia W.
Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly is a MAJOR must have product. I use Vaseline for so many different reasons. I use it because I love to seal in the moisture of my lotion. I have eczema and I have to keep my skin moisturized. I also use a thin layer of Vaseline on my teeth to keep lipstick off. I also use it after I wash my face at night. I apply it to my eyelashes to ensure all products have been removed. I never realized how much I depended on this product until now...LOL
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This stuff is awesome, I use it at night before bed I rub it on my lips face and arms, I use it like lotion, makes my skin feel wonderful. Would recommend this product.
Nicole E.
I love wearing this chapstick especially at night before I sleep. I use it a lot in the winter. The formula is very thick but it makes your lips very soft and smooth. Not pricey at all. Great product and I have purchased multiple times.
Samantha J.
I love this Vaseline. It smells great and really helps your skin feel moisturized and smooth. Love how it absorbs in the skin. Not fond of having to stick my fingers into the product, since I have long nails and it gets all up in there.
Krupa P.
HG HG HG!!! This product is life! My mom always used to put petroleum jelly on my lips before bedtime as a kid and I hated it because it was sticky but I grew up and now I love it beyond measure. The cocoa butter adds even more moisture than the original, has a delicious scent and in my opinion is way less sticky than the original formula. I can have super dry, chapped or stinging lips but I put this on and by the morning, I have super soft lips. It's like freakin magic. I also use I for any dry patches on my skin to lock in the moisture, to keep my eyebrows in place, to protect some cuts, moisturize cuticles, on cracked heels...literally any and everything.
Tessa M.
Omaha, NE
I can literally be used for anything. I use it when I have extremely chapped lips and regular chopstick doesn't work, I smear a dollop of this on my lips over night and by the morning my lips don't hurt anymore. I love the smell too
Wafia  A.
Ypsilanti, MI
The way I like to use Vaseline is as a Chapstick. They come in little mini jars that are perfect to throw in my purse and basically all around the house. My lips get very dry in the winter and they are sensitive to some ingredients that are in the stick form of other chapsticks. The only product I found that wouldn't give me a reaction was this Vaseline. Also if you have extra dry patches of skin on your hands in the winter it's great to put a smear on the area and rub it in. The consistency is thick and will create a film over the spot if you layer it thick enough, protecting the area and letting it absorb slowly.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.