BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Alina P.
Middle Vlg, NY
Leaves your skin really soft and smooth very good for dry skin it's long lasting and it smells good you can take it with you anywhere and great for the whole family it's gentle on the skin
Dara K.
Los Angeles
I love this product! I put it on my lips every night before I go to sleep and the next day my lips are very soft. It also doesn't smell bad like some other lip products.
Shea H.
Really keeps my lips soft and hydrated. When my lips are chapped it helps them looks smooth again. Only thing not making me give this a 5 star rating is the cocoa butter taste so I'd be careful about getting any in your mouth.
Sara V.
I love this product! It is such a handy product to have around. Before I go to bed I make sure to put this product on my lips so I can wake up with moisturized lips that are ready to have matte lipstick on them. I also put this product on my eyelashes, which has helped them grow and stay strong after all the mascara I use. I also use this for my eyebrows so they can grow to their full potential. One time I accidentally waxed my eyebrows a little too far and this was my lifesaver. It's also the best at moisturizing your skin. I wouldn't recommend your skin on your face though if you have oily skin. It just doesn't work out very well for me. All in all you are missing out if you don't have this product at your disposal!!!
Tairee W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have used this consistently for the last two years and have seen such a dramatic difference in my skin! I have desert dry skin...the kind that cracks in the winter. But with this Vaseline, you would never know it. I apply it while my skin is still slightly damp from the shower. This allows the moisture to be locked in. I even use this in the summertime when weather isn't as harsh. I can't risk my skin reverting back to what it used to be. Lol. Please note: I don't apply this to my face, only my body. Holy grail for sure if you have extra dry skin.
Joanita Y.
Haverhill, MA
I love this Vaseline. I use it for everything! Moisturizing the baby's skin, diaper area, face, hair. Moisturizing my skin, on cuts, scrapes... The uses are endless!
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I use this on my feet, my hands and my stomach and it's the perfect feeling. It's not too sticky but moisturizes the entire body. It lasts long and doesn't make your skin break out either!
Kristin U.
I absolutely love this product. You don't have to use very much, so it is affordable. It is very gentle of all skin types. It has a beautiful soft scent. I purchased mine from Walmart.
Claudia M.
Great non overpowering smell for when you want to or need to use Vaseline. A little bit goes a long way to nourish dry skin. I find that using on my feet after coming out of the shower helps smooth them out and leaves behind a subtle soothing scent.
Elise N.
Love the cocoa butter flavor, love the cute mini pots, and love how effective it is on dry lips. However, from a practical perspective it's a bit messy to use your finger to apply it.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.