BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Rebekah S.
Farr West
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter is a great product. Overall I have yet to be disappointed with a Vaseline product. The Cocoa Butter is smooth and soothing and keeps my skin soft and supple. The more frequently I use the product over stretch marks the more they seem to fade. I love the soft scent and the feel this butter has.
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
I use the Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion EVERY MORNING and EVERY NIGHT. You would think it would be too strong on your face, especially with the fragrance, but this is necessary to my daily routine. It hydrates my skin and makes me feel amazing. I have a bad day every time I forget to put it on. PLEASE PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN!
Vernita S.
Atlanta
I love vaseline with cocoa butter. It makes me feel like Im getting a 2 in 1. The color is clear and very greasy. Its a multipurpose use for lips, body lotion and scars/healing. I personally don't like to use it for body lotion because its heavy and will make you shiny but I use it often for lips and scars. Works wonders.
milka k.
Munster
I have had the large jar of cocoa butter vasaline on my night stand for at least the last 6 years...no joke. I use it every night before I go to sleep and it's nowhere near being empty yet. Such a great value honestly and it has the same moisturizing power as it's predecessor. Can't wait to see how long the jar lasts!
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
I know this is technically for lips, but I use it for other things too! It's great to put under your nose when you're sick. It clears me up right away so I can breathe again! I use to put alot of heat on my hair so I would burn myself. I would put a little bit of this on and it would help cool it down and block the pain. Love this!
Shakala D.
Chicago
This my favorite this is the only moisturizer that does not break out my face I can't really use other skin care thing products because my skin is way to sensitive so I just stick to what I know
Marilynn L.
Boca Raton, FL
Great product! Super nice and leave lips soft. Smells like warm vanilla and last a long time. I love it so much and but it all the time. Comes in handy during dry month.
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
This is the best product on the market hands down for the face. Tightening skin, cleaning, moisturizing mask all. There is so much Vaseline is good for but you never know. Try steaming your Face for 20 to 30 min with Vaseline on the face the wash off with real warm towel. Your face will love you.
Kelsey C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love using this for so many things! I use it as a nighttime chapstick especially during the winter. It's great to use around your eyes as a stand-in for a different eye cream. Lasts forever &smells just like chocolate! I would recommend any vaseline product but especially this scent!
Brooke L.
I use Vaseline for multiple things but the main reason i use this for it as a base for my lipstick or just as a lip gloss due to it being shiny. I love the smell and i would definitely recommend this for others to use.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.