BY VASELINE

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Payton N.
I would rate this a 10 but I can only do 5 so here's why! Regular Vaseline worked yes for my lips but once I tried the Vaseline with cocoa butter my lips loved it and so did I. My lips felt 10 times more smooth.
Heartsit @.
Broomall, PA
This is just as good as the original version but it smells chocolatey and delicious!! So great for dry patches on legs and elbows. I use this at night to rehydrate my lips from a day of lipsticks or stains. Vaseline Lip Therapy Mini Set
Cassandra C.
Garden Ridge, TX
I have really dry skin in the summer because I am always outside but the cocoa butter locks in the moisture and I now put it on before I spend the day outside and don't have to worry about drying out my skin.
Alyssa M.
I put it on my lips and a small amount under my eyes and eyebrows! Very soothing! And I love the scent as well. Been using it for a while now. 100% would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin or dry skin.
Nikki E.
Piney Flats , TN
the best chap stick ever!!! it’s so moisturizing and lasts for a really long time!! it smells really good too :) i prefer this over all my other chapsticks and it will forever be my favorite! 10/10 recommend
Taran H.
Braymer
This Vaseline was very oily but other than that I thought it worked great! I always put it on right before I go to bed if I have chapped lips and then next morning I wake up with completely unchapped lips!
hailee 🌸.
Seriously something everyone should have in their bathroom! Works as a lip balm, moisturizer & makeup remover. It's so smooth and non-irritating to my sensitive skin. I don't ever go on a trip without it!
Kelly B.
I put this product on my lips at night during the winter because that is when my lips crack. this overnight treatment revitalizes my lips and they seriously feel brand new in the morning. the smell is just a thing of its own (SO GOOD). definitely recommend if your lips are chapped.
Cyndi R.
Use this almost every day after shower for rough spots on the skin. Smell is very pleasant. Also use around hairline when putting on hair color, it keeps the color off you skin.  Very affordable
Olivia Z.
IT SMELLS HEAVENLY. My lips stays moisturizers all day and I love how it feels on the lips. You can find them anywhere and they're so inexpensive but amazing product. Super gentle for all ages and I highly recommend.
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Amber F.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.