Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I would rate this a 10 but I can only do 5 so here's why! Regular Vaseline worked yes for my lips but once I tried the Vaseline with cocoa butter my lips loved it and so did I. My lips felt 10 times more smooth.
I have really dry skin in the summer because I am always outside but the cocoa butter locks in the moisture and I now put it on before I spend the day outside and don't have to worry about drying out my skin.
I put it on my lips and a small amount under my eyes and eyebrows! Very soothing! And I love the scent as well. Been using it for a while now. 100% would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin or dry skin.
the best chap stick ever!!! it’s so moisturizing and lasts for a really long time!! it smells really good too :) i prefer this over all my other chapsticks and it will forever be my favorite! 10/10 recommend
This Vaseline was very oily but other than that I thought it worked great! I always put it on right before I go to bed if I have chapped lips and then next morning I wake up with completely unchapped lips!
Seriously something everyone should have in their bathroom! Works as a lip balm, moisturizer & makeup remover. It's so smooth and non-irritating to my sensitive skin. I don't ever go on a trip without it!
I put this product on my lips at night during the winter because that is when my lips crack. this overnight treatment revitalizes my lips and they seriously feel brand new in the morning. the smell is just a thing of its own (SO GOOD). definitely recommend if your lips are chapped.
Use this almost every day after shower for rough spots on the skin. Smell is very pleasant. Also use around hairline when putting on hair color, it keeps the color off you skin. Very affordable
IT SMELLS HEAVENLY. My lips stays moisturizers all day and I love how it feels on the lips. You can find them anywhere and they're so inexpensive but amazing product. Super gentle for all ages and I highly recommend.
Q & A
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Which is better this one or the original?!
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos