BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Payton N.
I would rate this a 10 but I can only do 5 so here's why! Regular Vaseline worked yes for my lips but once I tried the Vaseline with cocoa butter my lips loved it and so did I. My lips felt 10 times more smooth.
Cassandra C.
Garden Ridge, TX
I have really dry skin in the summer because I am always outside but the cocoa butter locks in the moisture and I now put it on before I spend the day outside and don't have to worry about drying out my skin.
Alyssa M.
I put it on my lips and a small amount under my eyes and eyebrows! Very soothing! And I love the scent as well. Been using it for a while now. 100% would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin or dry skin.
Nikki E.
Piney Flats , TN
the best chap stick ever!!! it’s so moisturizing and lasts for a really long time!! it smells really good too :) i prefer this over all my other chapsticks and it will forever be my favorite! 10/10 recommend
Cyndi R.
Use this almost every day after shower for rough spots on the skin. Smell is very pleasant. Also use around hairline when putting on hair color, it keeps the color off you skin.  Very affordable
Taran H.
Braymer
This Vaseline was very oily but other than that I thought it worked great! I always put it on right before I go to bed if I have chapped lips and then next morning I wake up with completely unchapped lips!
hailee 🌸.
Seriously something everyone should have in their bathroom! Works as a lip balm, moisturizer & makeup remover. It's so smooth and non-irritating to my sensitive skin. I don't ever go on a trip without it!
Olivia Z.
IT SMELLS HEAVENLY. My lips stays moisturizers all day and I love how it feels on the lips. You can find them anywhere and they're so inexpensive but amazing product. Super gentle for all ages and I highly recommend.
Casey C.
Fairfax, VA
I keep one of these in my purse at all time. It does the job but I wish it left more of a sensation of it working. It is a little greasy but worth it for the money. I would recommend it for on the go use.
Sharry K.
Bakersfeild
I love this! I love the sent and how it feels! It's great for you skin, hair, lips, etc.! I love all the different containers it comes in like a whole tub, small packet to go, perfect for traveling and when you just need a little moisture!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.