Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I love the it smells so good and it's not sticky like some . This is great to use right out the shower before you dry off it will leave your skin super soft all day. I go through so many of these I like using it from head to toe
I love Vaseline in general! I feel like it can used for almost anything (body wise). Always use on my lips. I use on dried out spots on my body and I even use on my son! Not too thick, so it doesn't make you feel like you're layering jelly on your body.
This has so many uses and I love it so so much!! I use it every day and it is so helpful. I bought mines at Walmart and it really good I love the smell and everything about it I have ran out of this product multiple times but I just buy it when I can
This stuff smells so good and is so versatile! I love to use this on my eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, and fly away baby hairs. Super inexpensive and the jar will last at least 2-3 years. I love the travel jar as well!
vaseline is good for everything and i mean everything. i tend to use it after shaving and it leaves my legs extra silky and soft. it really heals the dry skin quickly. works well on cuts burns and scrapes as well.
I love this product! it really moisturizes my lips and a little goes a long way. mine lasted me about a 9 months. i usually buy this product from target. the only down side is once you reach the bottom it can get annoying to scoop out
I use this product daily. Whether it's on my lips or my hands, it helps nourish my skin. I put it on my lips at night and in the morning my lips are still smooth. It's a great product. I will continue to buy it for future use!
It works amazingly, has an amazing smell, does it's magic and had a great packaging. It's worth the extra few bucks. So far it's my favorite chapstick/lip treatment, I'm in love with it. My favorite flavor so far👍
Love the feel of this! Works great on my hands and feet to give me smoothness. Love the smell. I do not like how it’s sticky and greasy. And wish there was a better way to apply on my body. Works great for my soles
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos