Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
This Vaseline is a life saver. It has a nice scent with the coco butter in it. I use this product not all the time but a lot. It's a gentle product. It's not harsh. I will recommend this product to every one with dry skin.
I chose Vaseline with cocoa Butter because other lip moisturizers would harden my lips. This Vaseline with cocoa butter keep my lips soft all day, but I have to use a couple of times throughout the day. But I do like it
I use this stuff everyday for just about everything. Is smells nice, moisturizing, and is multi use. I purchase this and my local drugstore/CVS. It very gentle. I would totally buy it again, and recommend it to everyone.
My boyfriend got me this because my lips get really dry. It's gentle on the lips. You just have to be consistent with it. It has a great scent and it's easy to use. I would recommend it because vaseline is a great brand.
I've been using this for years! I have super dry lips and it's hard for me to wear lipstick:(. For the excellent price, it works amazingly! And it smells nice unlike the other Vaseline products. I definitely recommend!
I love the it smells so good and it's not sticky like some . This is great to use right out the shower before you dry off it will leave your skin super soft all day. I go through so many of these I like using it from head to toe
I love Vaseline it is so versitile and can be used for so many great things. It is so moisturizing. Also he container can last for years, which is great. I also love the coco smell which is so much better than the normal scent.
Great product.... great for skin especially... if u have really dry skin ... love using this product during the winter... keeps me from drying out ... lol use it as much as u want and well recommend to anyone for sure
I love this vaseline because of the cocoa better in it. I feel a difference in this versus the original. I always reach for this instead. I also use this instead of chap stick because I feel that it's the only product that truly keeps my lips from drying.
This is my favorite Vaseline of all time! The fact that it has cocoa butter in it says it all! I apply this on my lips and around eyes at night and wake up the next morning feeling so soft! It smells so good and you can get this in stop&shop for only 3.49!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos