BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Kaitlin F.
This Vaseline is a life saver. It has a nice scent with the coco butter in it. I use this product not all the time but a lot. It's a gentle product. It's not harsh. I will recommend this product to every one with dry skin.
Florence B.
New Orleans
I chose Vaseline with cocoa Butter because other lip moisturizers would harden my lips.  This Vaseline with cocoa butter keep my lips soft all day, but I have to use a couple of times throughout the day.  But I do like it
Grace O.
I use this stuff everyday for just about everything. Is smells nice, moisturizing, and is multi use. I purchase this and my local drugstore/CVS. It very gentle. I would totally buy it again, and recommend it to everyone.
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
My boyfriend got me this because my lips get really dry. It's gentle on the lips. You just have to be consistent with it. It has a great scent and it's easy to use. I would recommend it because vaseline is a great brand.
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
I've been using this for years! I have super dry lips and it's hard for me to wear lipstick:(. For the excellent price, it works amazingly! And it smells nice unlike the other Vaseline products. I definitely recommend!
Rayshelle R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the it smells so good and it's not sticky like some . This is great to use right out the shower before you dry off it will leave your skin super soft all day. I go through so many of these I like using it from head to toe
Jessica L.
I love Vaseline it is so versitile and can be used for so many great things. It is so moisturizing. Also he container can last for years, which is great. I also love the coco smell which is so much better than the normal scent.
Carla G.
Horizon City
Great product.... great for skin especially... if u have really dry skin ... love using this product during the winter... keeps me from drying out ... lol use it as much as u want and well recommend to anyone for sure
Gessel A.
I love this vaseline because of the cocoa better in it. I feel a difference in this versus the original. I always reach for this instead. I also use this instead of chap stick because I feel that it's the only product that truly keeps my lips from drying.
Syedia A.
This is my favorite Vaseline of all time! The fact that it has cocoa butter in it says it all! I apply this on my lips and around eyes at night and wake up the next morning feeling so soft! It smells so good and you can get this in stop&shop for only 3.49!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.