BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Shantell M.
Lynn
Me and my child has really bad eczema so we were recommended to try Vaseline mixed into our normal skin care routine. I have found that almost immediately my skin was really soft and it stayed moisturized throughout the whole day.
Chantel Z.
60184
Who doesn't love Vaseline for dry lips or even cuts! This one puts the cherry on top because it smells like cocoa butter😍 I really like to use this on my lips underneath my eyes and even on pimples that are started to become dry.
Kallie W.
Nephi, UT
I know that Vaseline does carry lip products but I sometimes struggle to find them locally. Instead, I use their petroleum jelly, and let me tell you: MOISTURE IN A CAN. Vaseline leaves my lips feeling very soft and nourished!
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
Oh I love this! I carry a miniature tub of it around with me everywhere. It smells delicious! I bought this from Walgreens and use it daily as does my daughter. I would definitely buy it again. It softens and conditions my lips.
Fatima H.
Geismar, Louisiana
This product is amazing in many ways it is very refreshing and moisturizing to my lips… Especially during the winter season. But it's always good to be careful to not put too much or too little because it can be sometimes heavy.
aesthetic m.
i use this product on my eyelashes at night and when i wash it off, my eyelashes look jet black and very moisturized which i instantly loved about it. also, i love this product to fake a mascara look! i add just a little to my mascara brush and apply to my lashes my eyes look more awake. i do recommend this
SarahSarah S.
I started using this one winter because my typical lip balm wasn't doing the trick. I like to use it overnight or when my lips feel extra dry. Comes in a cute little pot and is very affordable. I've already repurchased it several times.  Just an easy go to product.
Kaitlin F.
This Vaseline is a life saver. It has a nice scent with the coco butter in it. I use this product not all the time but a lot. It's a gentle product. It's not harsh. I will recommend this product to every one with dry skin.
Liz M.
Dallas
Although Vaseline has a multipurpose I like to use it on my lips. It doesn't only prevent them Chapin but it also keeps them super soft. I love this, specially the cocoa-butter. One of my favorites. Love it & recommend it.
Jamie Rose S.
I stumbled upon this lip balm while I was doing a little shopping at Walgreens and I'm so happy I decided to purchase it. It is in the cutest little packaging that resembles the traditional size Vaseline jar and it perfect for on the go because of how small it is. I love the formula, which is the classic thick petroleum, but it works like a charm on dry, cracked lips, soothing and healing them within a matter of days with frequent use. I also love the way this lip balm smells, it reminds me of cocoa puff cereal, leaving your lips sugary sweet. Vaseline makes such top quality products at such inexpensive prices, which why I don't mind repurchasing these so often because I like to stash them around the house and in my purses just in case I have a chapped lip emergency. I highly recommend this great lip balm by Vaseline, it works, smells great and won't break the break!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.