BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Alyssa S.
I love these little things. The packaging Is absolutely adorable if nothing else. But growing up I used to use Vaseline on my lips. Just regular. I was stoked when I seen the little mini lip tubs. I have 3 different ones with me at all times
Adriana M.
Very hydrating it's good to use as a lip balm very gentle and it can be used for various things like as a lotion for feet, body, etc. It smells good. Prevents dry skin. I use it all the time. I would say it's my go to for hydrating my skin.
Mireya M.
Mc Farland, CA
Amazing product! Smells really good.  This Vaseline really left my skin really soft and smelling like cocoa.  I would definitely recommend to others that have dry skin because it is not harsh at all. I would definitely buy this product again.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
My daughter has horrible eczema and this is the only thing that has made a noticeable difference! I put a thick layer all of her body before putting her pajamas on at night and it's made a world of difference. It smells AHHHHMAZING also.
Maddie C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! First of all, it smells pretty amazing. The coco butter really moisturizes my skin...I even smother it on my face before bed so I can wake up to a smooth baby skin feel! You also get a lot of product for the price!
Meghan V.
I’m obsessed with this product for my lips at night. Really moisturizes them over night and makes my lipstick ok better every day! For the price this is so worth it. If you wear lip products a lot try this out over night and you will see a drastic difference
Kaylee K.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE i use this for everything! Multi use and is so beyond hydrating. Vaseline is a classic and if you don’t have it in your bag st all times you’re missing out. Works AMAZING for applying Glitter to face and body as well!!
Jamie G.
Dublin, GA
I adore Vaseline with Cacao butter. You get all the benefits of Vaseline with the smell and added moisture of Cocoa. It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. It is especially good for keeping your heels smooth and soft.
Alyssa E.
Pittsfield
This product is so useful, but mainly I use it in my lips during the dry winters up north. The only thing that kept me from using it super often was because it just clings to my mouth when they're dry. Amazing scent, would buy again.
kiera p.
I use this so often, and the jar lasts forever! I most often use it on my lips after the shower, and to protect my knees/ankles from turning orange when I put on self-tanner. It has a really nice, but subtle, coco scent which I do find makes it more comfortable to have on.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.