Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I love these little things. The packaging Is absolutely adorable if nothing else. But growing up I used to use Vaseline on my lips. Just regular. I was stoked when I seen the little mini lip tubs. I have 3 different ones with me at all times
Very hydrating it's good to use as a lip balm very gentle and it can be used for various things like as a lotion for feet, body, etc. It smells good. Prevents dry skin. I use it all the time. I would say it's my go to for hydrating my skin.
Amazing product! Smells really good. This Vaseline really left my skin really soft and smelling like cocoa. I would definitely recommend to others that have dry skin because it is not harsh at all. I would definitely buy this product again.
My daughter has horrible eczema and this is the only thing that has made a noticeable difference! I put a thick layer all of her body before putting her pajamas on at night and it's made a world of difference. It smells AHHHHMAZING also.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! First of all, it smells pretty amazing. The coco butter really moisturizes my skin...I even smother it on my face before bed so I can wake up to a smooth baby skin feel! You also get a lot of product for the price!
I’m obsessed with this product for my lips at night. Really moisturizes them over night and makes my lipstick ok better every day! For the price this is so worth it. If you wear lip products a lot try this out over night and you will see a drastic difference
LOVE LOVE LOVE i use this for everything! Multi use and is so beyond hydrating. Vaseline is a classic and if you don’t have it in your bag st all times you’re missing out. Works AMAZING for applying Glitter to face and body as well!!
I adore Vaseline with Cacao butter. You get all the benefits of Vaseline with the smell and added moisture of Cocoa. It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and smooth. It is especially good for keeping your heels smooth and soft.
This product is so useful, but mainly I use it in my lips during the dry winters up north. The only thing that kept me from using it super often was because it just clings to my mouth when they're dry. Amazing scent, would buy again.
I use this so often, and the jar lasts forever! I most often use it on my lips after the shower, and to protect my knees/ankles from turning orange when I put on self-tanner. It has a really nice, but subtle, coco scent which I do find makes it more comfortable to have on.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos