BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Evelith N.
Oakland
This product is so useful in my home. I use it on my lips, eyelashes, eyebrow, my baby's bottom, on scrapes, and lastly durong winter bc of really dry skin. Very essential. Love it very much, it is a must have at home.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Vaseline is one of my favorite multipurpose products, and the cocoa butter Vaseline does not disappoint!! I personally use it for my brows and lashes, and also for my lips. The scent is a light cocoa butter, not as strong as other similar products. Overall, this is a great product and I would reccomend!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Ohmygosh! Hands down THE greatest combination of ingredients ever. I love Vaseline for makeup remover, lip gloss, under eye, chapped skin, heels, and dry skin. The addition of cocoa butter is an amazing treat. The scent is light and woody but its not overwhelming. It is the right amount of butter which basically gives an added level of moisturizer and care. I will forever be loyal to this product.
Mariee A.
fresno
I use this Vaseline as a makeup remover before I wipe with a makeup wipe and not only does it romove everything it smells good and leaves my face feeling and looking amazing i will buying this more often
Kathy L.
Saint Louis, MO
Obsessed. My lips, heels and elbows are so cracked and dry right now and this stuff is saving me. I put it on my feet and then put socks on before bed and they are so soft and smooth in the morning.
Vicky L.
muskogee
I really love this product for it helps with everyyyything, the smell the texture and the smell lol is amazing! the pros to this products is it really does help with dryness, cracked skin and overall skin care its gentle like so gentle and there are no cons other than a bit slick but if you rub it in just right its not a problem at all i will always have this around or with me!!
Kylie S.
Little Rock
Ugh!!!! I love this for keeping my lips plump and shiny and full of moisture. Besides the fact that I’ll have to get my finger kind of greasy when applying this because it’s not in a standard tube like other products to use as lil balms, it works like a charm and the scent is great. Perfect too for many other uses which is why coming in such a big quantity package is nice.
Amy C.
euclid
I love this Vaseline because it hydrates my lips and makes the smooth and soft and not dry. I recommend it because it helps your lips to not dry out and keep them hydrated. I love it so much makes my lips feel good
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I like this for my elbows and of course my lips. I have the little baby tub which is so cute and looks just like the large jar. I did buy the larger jar to refill my little one that I keep by my bed for nighttime. Price is great and I can find it at most stores I shop at. Definitely, recommend if you like the scent of cocoa butter.
Natalie S.
Wilkesboro
Love Vaseline products. Very good for lips and cracked hands. Also good for taking off eyeshadow and helps eye lashes grow. I put this on my lips every night before bed and recommend this product to everyone!!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.