BY VASELINE #6 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm not a huge chapstick person but the smell of this is what sold me. It's smells so yummy and feels so nice on the lips! I also think it's cute that it looks like a mini Jin of Vaseline. It's pretty much the only thing I use on my lips before applying lipstick, lipgloss etc..
queen p.
Always always always recommend this. It makes my skin feel soft, especially my feet. my nephew and brothers have such good skin because of it. I'm sure someone else can find a con in it, but I still haven't because it's worked so well for me. I'd definitely buy it again.
Alanis Marie V.
Kissimmee
This cocoa butter Vaseline is amazingly moisturizing. It is of good value and very affordable. Personally I used it to hydrate my lips during the summer and it was perfect because of its gentleness. It can be purchased at Walmart or Target. Definitely recommend it.
Carletta M.
I use this product for almost everything. I use this product on my feet. I put product all over my feet at night and out socks on and go to bed and the next morning my feet are so soft. I use this product for my face and hands. Everyone should have this product at home.
Yadari O.
Houston
This Vaseline cream helped me a lot! It's good for dry skin and leaves a relaxing cocoa fragrance! It's very gentle with delicate skin, and makes skin super soft! Already half way used, until time to buy another! You should totally buy this and use it. Super convenient!
Stacey P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this stuff! I use it every night on the delicate skin under my eyes before I put on my adapeline (differin) cream as it dries out my skin and the Vaseline creates a great barrier. I also use it on chapped lips, or on my nose if it gets dry from having a cold. Great multi-use product!
Aisha B.
Been a staple in my home ever since it came out. I use he original, but for some reason I can't leave the cocoa butter one alone. I use it mainly for my lips, but it can be used for anything else I can think of with skin care. Used it to zip up a zipper once, too! Lol
kelly g.
You can never go wrong using Vaseline! It's cheap and has so many benefits. I use it as chapstick lotion . It even helps my eyelashes stay moisturized . I use it to take off my eye liner. A little goes along way !!!!! Oh u can use it for eyebrows to keep them in place
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Absolutely love the tint of cocoa butter and the smoothness of the application. I keep it by my nightstand and use it throughout everyday. It nourish the skin and it works best for my chapped lips
Diamond D.
I have been using this for years now. Especially in the winter time when my lips and skin tend to be pretty dry. Very moisturizing and very affordable. Anyone who is looking for all-in-one product look no further than this. It can be used on your entire body.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.