BY VASELINE #6 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Delaine M.
Keller, TX
I used this for EVERYTHING. I play softball and I have a container in my bag and I can use it for anything from chapped lips to dry hands. I have a bottle in every bag I own plus one in my room and bathroom because I use it SO OFTEN. LOVE IT
Carolina C.
Plantation, FL
This product keeps my lips hydrated all the time. I always buy the cocoa scent instead of the original because it smells amazing! I bought this product at Target 3 months ago and I still have enough for the whole year! I definitely recommend this product and I will buy it again!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this product smells fantastic. I use it from my lips and when my face gets chapped. The Taste is not bad the smell is great. Better than the old Vaseline. Always keep this on hand in the house for chapped skin and chapped lips even great for hands that get chapped after dishes and cleaning the house.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love Vaseline! This smells so good and moisturizes my skin so much more! I use this literalllyy everywhere on my body. Lips, skin, and even my hair sometimes! I love how affordable this is as well, and can easily be found in drug stores!
Qua L.
Vaseline has been used in my family from birth till your elder years I love it. It keeps you so moisturized only thing I don't like is how thick and shiny you look after applying it to spots such as your face. I recommend it to all ages for sure. Everyone I know uses this product.
Mallory H.
A nice product to use, especially at night time. It smells like chocolate and cocoa for real and it is very moisturizing and hydrating, i only use it at night because it is heavy and can get sticky or too oily and greast for during the day. But when I wake up my hands are super soft!
Madyson F.
It works really well for chapped lips and also if you just have dry lips. This product helps bring back the moisture in your lips to make the soft and smooth. I bought this product at Torget for a good price. I would totally buy this product again and I bought the sent wild berry!
dani l.
new lenox
smells so amazing and is very affordable!! you could use this product for multiple things like moisturizing your lips and growing out your eyebrows or using it all over your body!! you can find this almost anywhere like at target, walgreens or any drug store!! totally recommend!!
Jazlyn N.
Does my skin very well. I use it after I get out of the shower and it helps keep my skin moisturized and hydrayeted throughout the entire day. I put it on so often that I sometimes find myself not needing to apply amymore on the next day. I would definetly recommend this product.
Autumn M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm not a huge chapstick person but the smell of this is what sold me. It's smells so yummy and feels so nice on the lips! I also think it's cute that it looks like a mini Jin of Vaseline. It's pretty much the only thing I use on my lips before applying lipstick, lipgloss etc..
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.