BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Aimee A.
Love this! I love this better than the original because it smells wonderful and works miracles for my dry lips especially during the winter months and I only have to appy it once for a lasting finish all day. I put it on by itself and other times I use it as a moisturizer under lipstick, especially matte lipstick.
Catherine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is my saving grace. I use it a lot for multiple purposes. I line my hairline with Vaseline when I dye my hair! I wipe the Vaseline off once the dye has set and my skin is clear and hydrated. It can also be used on lips, and they even off to-go versions in little mini Vaseline containers! SO cute!
Elizabeth S.
I absolutely love all of the Vaseline products I have ever tried! My favorite thing about this product is the versatility. I use the product as lip balm and a lotion. The only con is the size. I haven't been able to find a smaller, better for travel size option. I would definitely recommend this product!
Crowned G.
This Vaseline is so moisturizing, it's insane. I use it on my hands at night before I put my gloves on, I put it on my lips at night for some moisture. I even put it in my DIY lip scrubs and it adds a good taste and scent to it. The scent is so good with this one too. I'm just a big fan of Vaseline in general. 5/5 🌟.
Lauren L.
Phoenix, AZ
I try to stay with more natural products but when my hands started to chap last winter after trying everything I was desperate & decided to go with a classic. I put this on my hands lightly every night and within a week my hands were clear. Highly recommend keeping in your first aid kit for emergencies.
Ashley K.
I use this for my face so my makeup goes on smoothly and stays on. I also like that it lasts a long time on my lips. I also use it on my daughters lips which she likes to smell it.
I like the smell to its not boring at all.
Farah C.
This is great and it has more uses than one. I make sure to always keep some in the house. It keeps my families skin soft and it also helps with makeup removal. Call me crazy but it has wayyyyy more uses than one.
Dakota L.
Wasilla, AK
The cocoa Vaseline is my absolute favorite, it smells so good. I use it on my under eyes and lips at night, if I need extra moisture on my skin and my lotions not doing it I will apply this. It moisturizers all night. It lasts quite a few months even with regular use but I have repurchased twice.
Zoe W.
Chicago
This product is really good. I use it everyday I have seen a improvement in how my lips feel. I also use it for my body and if make it smoother. I don't think this product has any bad sides to it . I would but this product again I think it has made a improvement in how I feel about myself .
vintage teapot q.
Dubai, U.A.E
I love this product. Its your best bet especially with cocoa butter. it really delivers for moisturising your lips, and for an extra tip I like to apply it under my eyes and massage it in. It serves as a dual purpose keeping those wrinkles at bay. Dont want to leave out the awesome cocoa scent.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.