Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
To be totally honest I did not want to buy the cocoa butter version of Vaseline at first but it’s all they store had, and I am surprisingly impressed! It smells nice and it seems to do a little bit more for my chapped lips than regular Vaseline was!
I loveeee this product I used it while I was pregnant to help me with my stretch marks I didn't get any with my daughter whatsoever!! It was great to keep my skin nice and moisturized never got dry or itchy. I would definitely recommend if you have dry skin or if you're pregnant it's really great product to use on your belly!
I've been dealing with adult acne for over three years now, so I had to go on accutane to get ride of it, I was taking 20 mg for 7 months, one of the side effects are dry lips and dry skin... this was the only thing that help me with dry lips, and the smell on this one is so good, you might want to eat it LOL.. my savior !!!
I put this on my lips every night and I wake up and my lips are super soft and feel amazing. I dont remember what I paid for it at Target, but I remember it wasnt very expensive and it has lasted me for LIKE EVER. I'm not sure if I would buy again because petroleum is so bad for you, but I do like how it makes my lips feel.
Been using this for my dry lips and I love the scent and it applies smoothly and seems to be helping my cracked dry lips. I've also recently started to use it on my lashes someone recommended to use it for growth so we shall see.
I love anything cocoa butter. It's really is soothing on the skin. I bought it at my local Wal-Mart. I think it's extremely affordable and lasts a long time. I have only good things to say about this product. I would def re-purchase this. It's worth trying if you like the original this is even better!
I bought this at my local Walmart. I dont think i will ever be able to live without it!! I used for may chapped lips.. works way better than chapmstick. Smells great and its applies so smooth. Instantly you can feel the moisture and the relief!!
This product is my saving grace. I use it a lot for multiple purposes. I line my hairline with Vaseline when I dye my hair! I wipe the Vaseline off once the dye has set and my skin is clear and hydrated. It can also be used on lips, and they even off to-go versions in little mini Vaseline containers! SO cute!
Love this! I love this better than the original because it smells wonderful and works miracles for my dry lips especially during the winter months and I only have to appy it once for a lasting finish all day. I put it on by itself and other times I use it as a moisturizer under lipstick, especially matte lipstick.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos