BY VASELINE #6 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Laura S.
Tamworth
Love Love Love Vaseline. Can be used for multiple uses I.e lips, skin protecting when tinting, homemade masks etc. The scent of the cocoa butter one is my favourite, can be a little oily to wear as an everyday lip balm but I always buy it because it's multi purpose.
Jill W.
Glasgow, Clydebank
Super hydrating and smells incredible! i use this for everything such as moisturising and i put it on any injuries on my skin i may have too. It's very long lasting and keeps hydration in the skin for a very long time! i would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kyra A.
Australia, Sydney, NSW
very moisturising. I use it on my lips, when my hands are dry etc. it has a lot of product, not pricey for what the outcome of those chapped lips become ! its very soft on the skin. it would melt if you leave in the sun for too long. I use it when I have chapped lips in the winter and I guess if your looking for a quickly appliable balm, I would recommend.
Demi M.
Dunfermline, Fife
This product is good if you have chapped or dry lips however it can become quite oily. I use this a few times a month. The product is definitely long lasting and it is good value for its money as it is not too pricey. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Melissa M.
Castlegar
This is, to quote Tyra Banks, my everything cream. I use is on my lips constantly, and all over my body before bed. After a split lip nothing helps it heal like this, plus it smells good. I've had one container for months because of how little you have to use
Valeerii M.
Es super genial la ocupó para tener mi cuerpo humectado y aparte también en mis labios es un producto de una excelente calidad me encanta en realidad me encantaria probrar todos los productos de esta linea y asi compartir los resultados con los demás
Hayley K.
South Lanakshire , Hamilton
Love this cocoa butter Vaseline. It smells absolutely amazing and makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. It's really gentle and can even be used on other dry areas. It's great for putting on before you go to sleep and waking up with lovely soft lips.
Deryn C.
Fife
Great product! Good for tattoo's aswell as your lips, it's a good price as it as you can use it for all different types of body parts, it's very gentle on the skin aswell, I bought it at Superdrug and it wasn't pricey, I would definitely buy it again!
Olivia B.
Exeter, Devon
Love love love this! So easy and simple to use! Alot of product... I enjoy the texture and formula. Can be used for a mixture of things. No issues or side effects to use  however, not long lasting. Or waterproof. But I like this.. easy to re-apply!
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My go to. I usually use it after a shower or bath and before bed. It helps my dry skin so much! Plus I love the added cocoa butter, and the smell! Also works great on my toddlers eczema and sometimes her diaper rashes!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.