Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Oh my gosh!!! This product works wonders, if you have really dry lips this is the product for you. It also works well on dry skin. It's very affordable(around 7$ for a big tub) for it's scent I personally love it but if can also be a con if people don't like this specific scent.
I really love how soft this jelly made my lips and fingers. It had such a great smell to it also. It was really inexpensive which is nice and it made them soft for a long time. I would defiantly buy this product again and would highly recommend this to anyone with really dry lips.
Not only does this product smell absolutely amazing, it was incedible for my dry lips. It was a fast way to help win chapped lips. This product is so creaming and moisturising I also used it when I would chafe really bad on my thighs in the summer as it would help the gliding as it was so moisturing. Will definetly buy again
This Vaseline jelly is definitely worth it, it's so nourishing and can be used on the lips or on dry skin, it's so handy to have in a tin so you can keep it on you, it smells great and is easily absorbed! I'd definitely buy this product again and would not hesitate in doing so.
It heals chapped lips like magic. Use it to moisturize your lips before applying lipstick and in night. Not too pricey worth the price. I bought it from online store nykaa. I prefer using it every day. Will definately recommend itfor all the beuties with dry or chapped lips.
Smells amazing - softens lips and prevents them from going dry which is so common for me! I also use it on the end of my eyelashes every night to condition them and lengthen them and it definitely works!! I have re-purchased several times and intent to carry on doing so!
This stuff is amazing however don't put it on your face if you have sensitive skin. I love mixing this stuff with lotion, especially during the dry winter months right after a shower - locks in the moisture; makes my skin super soft. Also fantastic to give massages with.
Very moisturizing and very smooth. I bought this product at Walmart for around $6 I believe, which is very inexpensive. The only downside to the product is that it is a little oily and you do not need a lot. I would very much buy this product again as it is very soothing!
Can be a little bit sticky.the product can be used for almost anything. The product doesn't really do how the description describes it,the scent is very nice and tropical sort.very long lasting and affordable would stick to this product and would end up buying it again.
I love this multipurpose balm that I use on my eyelashes and under eyes, also on my lips and cuticles. It is great and keeps my lips very moisturised and lasts for months, a little goes a long way. The packaging is practical and I would definitely purchase agian.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos