BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really love the smell of cocoa butter and this is the perfect combination of moisture and cocoa butter. I love to put this on my lips when its cold. I even layer it with lipgloss on top of it when i have sticky lipgloss. Pretty much any store has this for an affordable price and that’s why I recommend it for anyone who loves to smell good with smooth skin and soft lips.
Daphne W.
Great for dry elbows or dry feet with a pleasant coconut smell. To really soft the skin on your feet, cover your feet in this and put on a pair of socks at bedtime and wake up with softer feet.
Sarah C.
Torrington, CT
Although I tend to have texture issues with applying Vaseline to my skin (especially my lips), I didn't hate this product. The scent was a little funky but I found it much smoother than regular vaseline. It definitely made my lips softer and currently, my only major complaint is that as I use more, it's gotten harder to get more out considering the bottle shape.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
The way my skin feels after a nice warm shower and then rubbing this over the areas I find I am most dry is amazing! Even all through the next day I find myself touching my shoulder or leg just to feel how soft it is. Moisturizing is such an important part of taking care of your skin
Andrew O.
San Francisco, CA
A must have! I find this more moisturizing than the original and it smells like chocolate! Many uses for this product. I use this every night on my lips and elbows and wake up with soft, hydrating lips and amazingly smooth elbows. I have also used this to protect and moisturize cuts. An incredible product and a must have. Highly recommend.
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I love this small Vaseline on the go! You can carry anywhere you go I bought his at my local Walgreens, the only con about it is you have to dig your nail into jar and it's a good form price. I would buy it again in different smell forms.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This makes your lips so soft all day long and is the perfect size for any purse. It lasted for about an hour before I have to reapply but makes your lips feel hydrated all day long. The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to get the product out of the container and makes it a little messy. But overall a pretty great chap stick.
Nancy G.
Must have in my vanity at all times good for many reasons can't leave your lips dehydrated. I love to leave this on my lips overnight and when I wake up my lips are very hydrated you can also use this for your eyes when you are trying to do that glossy look for eyeshadow or to put on dry skin like your nose when you are sick. I love that it is cocoa butter.
Victoria T.
I've been using this Vaseline for years. I found that it was really good for soothing dry crackling skin that was hurting and good for raw areas on the skins for example when your skin between your thighs starts to hurt or burn from them rubbing together too much. I feel like this is something I'll always have in my bathroom no matter how old I get. It's always worked very well for me.
Jane B.
Staten Island, NY
FAVORITE LIP BALM EVER!!!!! Not greasy, apply just a tiny tab on lips and have soft hydrated lips all day long. No need to constantly reapply like most chapsticks. As someone who needs chapstick on at all times, this product allows me to apply and carry on with my day even waking up the following morning with lips still hydrated
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.