BY VASELINE #6 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Layla H.
I have been using this product for the past couple years now and I can still say that it is my favourite product to apply on dry lips. The packaging is so cute and small and it is perfect to carry around with you when you are on the go. The formula is a thick petroleum jelly but it works amazing on dry lips. The smell is also amazing and not too over powering. I usually put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up, my lips feel softer than ever. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry lips and are looking for a cheaper alternative since this product is at such an inexpensive price!
Fatima A.
Shinyanga , Shinyanga
My holly grail!!!!!! 🥁 🥁 🥁
This winter ❄️ this very amazing, rich conditioning jelly saved my face. Wearing makeup on a daily basis started to leave my face with multiple dry patches and it was honestly not pleasant, it was spots of white watches in my eyelids, underneath my nose, on my chin etc... 🤕 I religiously started applying this all over my face every night and Alhmdllh the dryness has disappeared 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Amii S.
Garden Street North , Halifax
My everyday go to lip care! I’ve always used Vasaline but didn’t find the cocoa until last year and I wouldn’t go back. I only use it twice a day after lip scrub and my lips have never been in better condition. It seems to soak in better than the original too and it smells nice.
Kenzie K.
Yarmouth , NS
Smells the best. Keeps my lips smooth through out the day. I use it twice everyday. It lasts a long time because they’re is so much in the container. I bought it at Walmart not expensive definitely recommend for cheap smooth lips.
Charitha A.
Petroleum jelly is something I feel everyone has at home my mom recommends this . I use it every night on my lips, heel cracks and cuticles it leaves them completely soft and sometimes on my eye brows as well . It smells so good and feels so good .
Keletso M.
Cape Town
I really love the smell of the coco butter. I trust Vaseline with my life. If you want to repair your skin add some into your body lotion and by mixing it in. It makes your skin glow and shine.
Gabrielle R.
Montréal, QC
The smell is nice and the product works very well for winter. I prefer the unscented version, because I can use it for my super dry nose when I have a cold, but for my lips this version is perfect. However it is too heavy to use in the summer. I also dont like to use it unless I really have to in winter because it can be drying if overused. In general, I recommend it as a cabinet product as a potent last ditch attempt to hydrate lips.
Krishna P.
Richmond, VA
This is useful all areas of the body. Just a small amount is needed and it will help keep the area applied lubricated. I like using this on my arms and legs because it is quite dry and this help with any cracks in my body.
micaela j.
I tried this once for my lips as well. Amazing smell but not for everyone. If you're into sweet scents then this is the one. Really affordable as well. Definitely recommend.
Layla B.
I have bought this product at walmart and it is one of my favourite, it lasts a long time so i don’t have to constantly keep buying it. the product hydrates your lips a lot so my lips rarely chap but it is VERY sticky and i am not much of a fan of the residue, i would recommend this product to people who need something to hydrate their lips !
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.