BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Krishna P.
Richmond, VA
This is useful all areas of the body. Just a small amount is needed and it will help keep the area applied lubricated. I like using this on my arms and legs because it is quite dry and this help with any cracks in my body.
micaela j.
I tried this once for my lips as well. Amazing smell but not for everyone. If you're into sweet scents then this is the one. Really affordable as well. Definitely recommend.
Layla B.
I have bought this product at walmart and it is one of my favourite, it lasts a long time so i don’t have to constantly keep buying it. the product hydrates your lips a lot so my lips rarely chap but it is VERY sticky and i am not much of a fan of the residue, i would recommend this product to people who need something to hydrate their lips !
Robbin P.
Oakville
I like to slather my lips in Vaseline every night before bed. Is your nose dry? Well great because Vaseline is great for that too! Hands beyond dry because it’s the winter? Use Vaseline! Apparently you can even coat your eyelashes at night in Vaseline too. Vaseline is the solution to all of your life’s problems
Swarnali B.
India
Vaseline is my favourite brand. The petroleum jelly is an all-rounder product. It moisturizes so well and this cocoa butter variant smells heavenly. I just cannot get enough of this. I don't think I need to say much about this classic product. It is something that is always in my vanity. ❤️❤️ Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Bushra K.
Perfect jelly for drying skin. The flavor of the cocoa butter adds more hydration and gives you softness which you require in this drying weather. I love to use it on my hands and feet.
Keanna R.
This Vaseline product is formulated & scented with cocoa butter✨; it applies easily and smoothly to the lips soothing and protecting the lips when facing cold wintery weather!!❄️The product usually requires you to apply it with your finger however a small lip brush could be used if you do not wish to apply it this way🥥✨This is one of my No.1 favourites from Vaseline the cocoa butter scent and smooth application of the product which always leaves a beautiful-rejuvenated finish wins me over every time!!💯✨
Abby M.
Fairmount
I like using Vaseline, especially the coco butter one. I have incredibly dry skin in the morning and this helps out a lot. It is very thick and greasy so I only use a little bit at a time, which makes the product last longer. It is a great product and I would buy again.
Angielyn V.
Dubai, Dubai
i love the scent and the fact that its affordable. I use this to remove eye make up,usually since I use astringent my skind tend to be really dry and flaky and this always saves my day.i use this as a moisturizer but apply only thin layer so it wont feel heavy.
Rashika R.
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Cocoa ButterThis formula works to help heal dull, dry skin and give skin a radiant, healthy look. ... Vaseline Jelly forms a protective barrier, to seal in moisture deep within the skin's surface layers and to enhance the skin's natural barrier recovery.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.