BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Michelle K.
Oceanside
I always forget how much I love Vaseline. This stuff is seriously a life saver. This is the only product that keeps my hands and feet moisturized and soft. I also love putting a little around my eyes (to help prevent wrinkles) and my eye lashes as well. I will forever buy this product!
Tara C.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells good. Stays on well but greasy. Softens lips if applied often enough. Would buy again.
Rae S.
Works to keep skin moisturized, also this product really leaves your skin so soft and smooth. And let's not forget the smell is great, really smells like cocoa butter.
Maliah M.
sacramento
Purchased at: Target
I use this for my lips and it always leaves my lips so soft. Now that it’s winter time as well it works super well against the cold. I think that the price is perfect for this product because it’s not too expensive and works really well.
kelly g.
racine, wi
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg this is soooo great after you get out of the shower to put on target areas such as elbows, dry cracked feet and, knees and other dry areas. Smells so warm and keeps you hydrated all night. Not too expensive, like 5$ max
Casandra L.
azusa
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I really love all Vaseline products, it works for all kinds of things, sometimes I put some on my lips during the night because it really gives you a lot of mouistire, sometimes more then chapstick gives you.
angela s.
unitee states of america
I use this a lot instead of lotion in the winter. It really makes my skin soft and supple and the smell is very warm
Nafaria M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a universal product. Truly. I apply This before bed sometimes to really hydrate my lips and give them fullness again. Vaseline is great for many things but I really enjoy this specific fun because it has cocoa butter in it.
Kathryn M.
Columbus
The best smelling Vaseline ever! I use this day to day because it smells so good and it works so well. It keeps your lips moisturized for hours and is not thick or chunky. Sometimes I find lip products get gloopy after a little while but this product certainly does not!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Never can go wrong with cocoa butter!! My skin feels super amazing right now after using this
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.