BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Shar D.
Chatham , Kent
My first application was good on my body felt nice a soothing and the smell stayed on your body however the product did make my face look very oily and shiny which I did not like
María F.
Impresionantemente espectacular, el olor es increíble, ya que contienen manteca de cacao , deja tus labios con un aspecto deseoso Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini
Sue C.
The lip theray balm is the best product I used so far to keep my lips hydrated during my sleep. I love it the most during winter time because it prevents my lips from peeling.
Valantina F.
Omg I love this Vaseline. I use it on my lips and face as well. It makes my lips really soft. On my face I use this on my dark spots and I've noticed a difference.
SUNENA C.
I can never move out of my home without applying this amazing cream..i have a dry skin problem..its been 4yrs i am using this my skin nd hands feel baby soft..
Wiliannie R.
Excelent! Leave the skin so soft. I use it on the feets and leaves them soft and moisturized. Also I use it on the hands and cuticules leaves them moisturized.
Fallon T.
New Haven, CT
This is my year around moisturizer. It smells awesome. My legs are dryer than the rest of my body and this product is the only product which will last all day.
Taylor P.
Love the smell and obviously it's vaseline so super hydrating I use this all over my body before bed to get super intense hydration to my otherwise dry skin
NONTOMBI K.
Johannesburg
I love it, it's a multi purpose, although not stated by the producer, I use it for my lips, body, hands and lashes. in addition, it is gentle and affordable.
Alex L.
Fife, Kirkcaldy
Smells amazing and instantly hydrates the lips, the tub last a very long time too!! Wouldn't use any other vasilene product as I am too hooked on this one
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.