BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Isabel O.
Ive had a travel size jar for quite some time and I still have not run out of it. So it is true when they say a little goes a long way! I use it all the time for my lips, and eyelashes at night. I love it the most during winter season since it helps me heal my cracked hands!
Florentina W.
bekasi
i just love everything that smell cocoa. it feels good in my skin, moist my skin. very recomended. and the price is affordable. i always use it after take bath and say no more for dry skin. vaseline petroleum jelly is must have item
Zsa Zsa W.
Panama
I loved this cocoa vaseline, it made my lips sooo soft! i couldn't believe my eyes, it made the softer and it is super gentle. It is long-lasting, at least for me, I just had to put it on twice, morning and night thats it! I totallt recommend this and I would buy it again!
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire
Always keep this in the bathroom! use it on dry skin patches with an old wet (hot water) toothbrush to take dead skin off. Also use before bed for a deep moisturizing treatment on elbows, feet and knees! perfect to use the night before self tanning / spray tanning!
aima j.
jandouba tabarka
When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich color below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. But when skin is dry, its surfacing becomes uneven and rough, leaving if looking dull.Cocoa Butter Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly works naturally with skin to keep it visibly healthy and glowing all day.
Mabel N.
You can use it for a lot of things, it helps a lot when you have dry skin, also you can put it in your eyelashes so they can grow more.
I love how it smells, i bought it at walmart, its not expensive and its really usefull, they have a little ones soy you can have in your purse and use it whaen you need it
Susan H.
Calgary
I love this even better than the original Vaseline! It conditions my hands and the rough patches on my elbows really well, absorbs great and doesn't feel greasy. Super affordable and multi-functional. I always make sure to have some at home!
salma s.
alexandria
The best of the best to keep my foot hydrated in winter not only that but also i used to for my knee and eyelashes to look better with normal look .. one of its cons that you have to avoid the sun rays while using it..it has nice scent .. i highly recommend it
Jasmin S.
Toa Alta, PR
I really love this product and the size it's amazing because I can travel whit it. The smell it's really good.

Yo amo este producto, el tamaño es genial porque puedo viajar con él y cabe en la cartera. Y el olor es realmente bueno!
Tammy P.
Halifax , NS
I used this throughout my entire pregnancy and I definitely think that it is the reason that I hardly got any stretch marks and I had twins!
This product goes on really well without feeling too greasy and it smells so good!
I would recommend this to anyone l!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.