BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Zubaida R.
Lahore
I cannot imagine my winters without vaseline peroleum jelly. I love it for its multitasking, it removes dry flaky skin, heal chapped lips or heals and i even use it for cleansing. Just massage it for few minutes and wipe with tissue and you will get clean, soft and smooth skin.
Ashley C.
nottingham
The product is amazing!!!....It works on everyone even babies l use it almost every day for my body and also to moisturize my lips it has got a really nice scent and it comes I n different size.I would deffinetly recommend this product to everyone
Bernarda B.
Zagreb
Good for everything not only for lips. I put it on my dry skin, eyelashes and also lips. It's so good. I use it every morning when I wake up, every night before sleep and before putting makeup. I found on internet that I should put it before parfume to last longer so I did and it really did last longer. I would recomend this product to all.
Sonia B.
Toronto, ON
I really like this product for my lips, they sell a tiny version of it and you think you're go. A just blow through the container be its so small, but with this product a little truly does go a long way! It's not greasy at all, the consistency is perfect and soothes really well
Jessica P.
Clarence-Rockland, ON
A must have !! Love this product .

Good for everything !!! Did I say everything ? Yes I sure did!!. I use it for my dry lips in winter time, my feet , when I skin is dry , my eyelashes before going to bed , for my hair .

Oh and it smells amazing !!!
Jyoti G.
India
Who doesn't like Vaseline... damn every single person uses Vaseline someday or other... they have tons of uses.. they can be applied throughout the body and such a trusted product... since i was 3 i am using such an incredible product... Vaseline are just the best.. Guess if u arnt using this plz strt using :)
Ariana J.
I love this vaseline smell and formula, however it is so hard to find in Canada. It is effective as a lip balm just like the original vaseline but has a nice rich cocoa butter smell. It has the same thick jelly like consistency as the original formula. I would recommend it to everyone.
Mei H.
This vaseline is multi uses, I used to use this one for my foot cracks, and i had a good result, i use it at night, also to hydrate my lips and i had a soft pink lips.. i just don't like the smell, i got it from a supermarker and i tried the one from a drugstore and i had the same result!
Kelly H.
Edmonton , AB
After trying many and many kinds of moisturizers for my skin I found that Vaseline petroleum jelly is the best I use it for my dry skin my hands my legs and cracked feet, it's worth it to give it a try , I have it in many kinds
Isabel O.
Ive had a travel size jar for quite some time and I still have not run out of it. So it is true when they say a little goes a long way! I use it all the time for my lips, and eyelashes at night. I love it the most during winter season since it helps me heal my cracked hands!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.