BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

McKenzie F.
This product I find great for fake tanning. It keeps your knees and elbows well moisturised to help me receive an even tan. I use mine most nights and most mornings and bought mine from boots
Amy M.
I use Vaseline every night before bed and i dont know what i would do without it. I absolutely love it. I use it for my lips and it keeps them soft and crack free.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
My lips are just the worst once fall and winter come along and the average lip balm just doesn't seem to cut it. I bought the mini tub loving just how petite it is and I ended up falling in love with its solution. I didn't think I'd ever use Vaseline on my lips! The cocoa flavor just adds a little bit of extra something and it's convenient size allows me to throw it in just about any bag. It's definitely a product that works and I would recommend it to anyone who has problematic chapped lips like me.
Amy H.
London
Personally, I only use this for when I have dry lips or dry hands which it works really well, I use Vaseline a lot however, the only problem with lips is I find a stick to be a lot better and more hygienic however, my friend uses it to take her makeup off and has for many years, it works really well and it a lot safer, she will never go back to anything else.
elbira k.
I really love this vaseline it is all natural and this is not the original this is the cocoa butter the packaging is also really nice this made my expectations really nice it is really nice and gentle and soft on your lips there just needs to be a little improvement with is the oiliness it is too oilly for my liking other people might like it oilly i would definitely recommend this
Gisselle H.
It does what it promises, makes your skin super hydrated and smooth and doesn't feel super chemically like those generic scented creams. Vaseline is a great brand
Kady S.
Doral
The best for dry lips! I usually rub this on my lips at night before I go to bed. When I wake up, my lips are feeling moisturize! I usually purchase mines at the drug store and it lasts me about two months! Definitely purchase this! And for those who wear matte liquid lipstick, put this first on your lips!
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
I have this one and the original one. I love the smell of cocoa butter which is why I bought it to begin with. I've gotten my brother and my boyfriend to use it as well! I only use the cocoa butter one for my lips. So moisturizing, keeping my lips soft and I love the greasy feeling on my lips.
Sofia C.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear by this stuff!!!! I've been working through one jar for years and still haven't gotten half way through it. This is the most hydrating stuff you can put on your lips. Smack it on before you go to sleep and your lips will be refreshed in the morning! If you like doing glossy eyelid makeup looks, this is also a great product.
Rebeca A.
I like Vaseline products a lot. they are good moisturizeers (if you don mind feeling a little bit sticky and oily). This lip balm smells great, it comes in a cite tiny little package and it does onder with your lips. never had softer lips than when applying this product. 4.5 stars
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.