BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Sidney B.
Mc Clure, PA
I use this every night before bed! It keeps my lips smooth, soft, and moisturized while I sleep. The product lasts FOREVER- I bought the smallest size and I used it every night for an entire summer before I had to purchase another. I would recommend to anyone with dry or chapped lips because it will heal your lips overnight! It's also nice to put on your lips before you start your makeup to give it time to really settle in before you put on a mattifying lipstick. HIGHLY recommend!
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter is the best thing ever and it has helped me grow out my eyelashes incredibly nice and in a fast process also use it on my face as a mask or 10-20mins and than wash it off leaving my skin feeling softer than ever
Iliana R.
Santa Ana, CA
I've grown up using this! I love and recommended this product. I apply this product everywhere and use it for many things. For example; I apply a thin layer under my under eyes before getting in bed. Also after I do my eyebrows especially when I get them threatened and after shavingn my legs. I also use it for my lips in hot weather's before applying a lip stick! This product is affordable and you get a lot of product.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I found this sitting at a cashiers desk when I was checking out at Walmart. So I went ahead and bought it. It was about $2 and I love it! Vaseline is a home essential in general and it’s super versatile, but this one is infused with Cocoa butter and it smells so delightful. I apply it to my lips because that’s where my skin is the driest. It’s not greasy and aids so much with cracked skin. Definitely a must have during winter!
Becca L.
Probably the best and cheapest beauty staple to have. I have a small container from Walgreens and it has lasted me years and years. The product is relatively inert so it won't spoil. I use it mostly to moisturize my lips over night. Definitely a product I will use over and over again.
LisaHouseCat J.
This is a classic moisturizer and it leaves my skin so soft. The only con is that it takes so long to absorb into the skin so you're left feeling sticky for a long time after applying. However, this smells so delicious and it's my go to product for deep moisture. Totally recommend!
Rachelle P.
This stuff works wonders for my lips! I like to put it on before I do my make up and leave it on the entire time. I wiped it off just before applying a matte liquid lipstick. It really hydrates the lips and preps them well for a drying lipstick. Also I love the smell of it. The only downside is the packaging. I always dig my nail into the product when trying to get it out. A tube would be better.
Arian T.
This is the BEST!!! Applying this makes your lips feel soooo soft! It keeps your lips moisturized for a long time! Its easy to apply and its great for lip care! I use this every day! I do not go anywhere without taking it with me! I highly recommend to those who constantly lick their lips because they are dry! This make your lips feel so soft and moisturized, you will not urge to lick your lips!
andrea o.
FAMILY SECRET FOR YEARS! Honestly, who doesn't know the amazing powers that is Vaseline? The cocoa butter to me doesn't really smell like anything, the price and the amount you get is UNBEATABLE. I've been repurchasing this since I was 15. Amazing for your legs, the soles of your feet if they are very dry, though as a lip balm it's not that great since it disappears very quickly.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is a great product that smells amazing! It works for moisturize our largest organ which is our skin! it smells very sweet! Best when used after a fresh shower. it also comes in a gel however the gel is a little "too greasy". The jelly is a great alternative. Can be found at most drug stores. Will help with dry cracked feet, lips, and as an alternative to lotion.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.