BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Laura Garcia L.
Estado de México
La Vaseline , es un producto confiable,  el cual , puede tener varió usos , lo puedes usar para la cara,El cual te sirve para una apariencia de piel sana. Otro uso que le puedes dar es para después de desmaquillar, para hidratar la piel de la cara. También la puedes aplicar en las pestañas,  antes de rizar, ese método te ayuda para alargar más la pestaña. Otro método sería como un fijador para los perfumes, poniendo un poco de vaseline, en la zona que quieres perfumar y listo.  Otro método se utiliza para el cabello seco, maltratado, teñido o para antes de hacer una decoloración o para hidratar después de la decoloración. Y como crema corporal, para piel seca o simplemente para una hidratacion.
Lacey L.
This product smells nice, it also makes your skin soft and smooth. The pros is that it last very long and cons of this product is that it's pricey sometimes. Product has good scent and last long. Yes I would buy this product again but not all the time
Megan C.
For the past 3 years i have tried various lip care products, as in Winter mine get fairly dry and this is the one i always go back to. Its a complete life saver!
Ramla l.
I was raised with vasline so I kinda use it everywhere,with lip care and aslo helps as mosquito repellent. Vaseline in my country is everywhere very affordable and long lasting to keep your skin hydrated and gives that shiny look as a finish.
jamie-lee a.
Massive believer in Vaseline from a young age following the generation's of Vaseline users in my family..natural skin glow,soft caressing skin and definitely the best way to have clear silky skin.
Halima P.
What I love about Vaseline in general is that it really works for me and it's such an underrated product, too. Before I started using chapstick, I stuck to Vaseline because it was the only product that worked on my lips. I still use Vaseline--it's my go-to chapstick. When I found out they introduced this new lip therapy product, I knew I had to get my hands on it. I've had this product for over a year now and it's still pretty full. A little really does go a long way. I love the way it smells and it keeps my lips hydrated for a longer period of time than most chapsticks. Give this product a try! You won't regret it.
Maha I.
This Vaseline not only makes your body, face and lips feel soft but it also smells amazing. I have dry skin and I couldn't find the perfect solution for it until I discovered this. It is pure magic!!
Ashleen M.
Delta , British Columbia
In the winter put this on your elbows and knees and it does wonders for dry skin! I also sometimes use this on my lips but only put a really really thin layer! The smell is okay but sometimes it gives me a headache if a lot is placed in one area. My mother swears by Petroleum Jelly, she used to put it in her hair and always used to say it helps with hair loss. I personally would pick a moisturizer over this but I still use it quite a bit!
Sarah K.
Relizane
An amazing product ,  am so in love with its touch,  thank you for keeping our body looks glowy and perfect!  Am willing to try it again and again,  waiting to send US some of your products to test. Thanks
McKenzie F.
This product I find great for fake tanning. It keeps your knees and elbows well moisturised to help me receive an even tan. I use mine most nights and most mornings and bought mine from boots
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.