Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,562 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I have tried this product and I think that it was excellent.It made my lips so soft and dead skin free.I found it in drugstore with cheap price and also I think that this product has so nice smell.
I simply love this product it is so versatile and has millions of uses I always use it after leg waxing for moisturizing. It's my favorite product in the winters to hydrate my skin and prevent flaking or skin shedding. It serves perfectly as a dry lip therapy too
The cocoa butter in this lip balm really makes my lips a lot softer and feel very hydrated. It is affordable and easy to use, I use this daily and never feel disappointed. Has a lovely scent too
I am not a big fan of vaseline but it helps me out, this is my favorite because it has cocoa butter and it is so hydrating, i usually use it on my lips but sometimes i apply it on my hands too since it mosturizes really well.
I love Vaseline and this is even better. It smells like coconut. I literally use Vaseline for everything; taking off my makeup, putting it on my lips, using it as a moisturizer, putting it on my blisters and many more basic uses! A definite necessity in my daily routine
Vaseline is one of my all time staples. I prefer this one to the original because it smells so nice, to be honest I can't tell a difference other than the fragrance. Has many uses! I use it on my lips (chapsticks never worked as well and wear off easily so vaseline has good staying power), under my eyes before bed, on my eyebrows and eyelashes which made them thicker and longer! sometimes i'll even rub some on my cuticles. ouu also when I feel like my feet are getting dry, before bed i put it all over the feet and put on some thick cotton socks and in the morning they're nice and soft. absolute must have product
This is my all time faveourite!I get a big tub of this every six months as i love to moisturize my lips a lot especially during the winter since I have very dry lips 24/7.It lasts for so long and its not expensive.i got it in my loacal supermarket
I love this product so much it is so good to the dry lips and it is not expensive at all the price is affordable 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 It's a must have in every girl'smakeup set or skin care set😍♥️
I feel this product initially moisturises your lips but in the morning you wake up and they feel even more dry, it smells great and would still recommend over a lipstick or lip liner
Got to be a must have in your makeup bag! Best feeling putting this on your lips when they feel dry and need some moisture! The only downfall with this product is the oily residue!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos