Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Amazing! Absolutely love this product. Has an gorgeous smell and always get complemented about the scent of the product. Keeps lips very moisturised. Extremely good value, not too expensive. My favourite lip balm ever and I am a repeat buyer of this product. Not a bad word to say about it.
Is one of the best products for my lips and for my whole body moisturizes all my body in a delicious way and its smell is incomparable is fully recommended.......... is the best products forever...
I always keep this in my bag. So cheap for such an amazing product. Does everything it's supposed too. Moisturises, smooths and heals damaged lips. I used it all the time even when my lips are fine. Scent is lovely too.
I use Vaseline for just about everything. I love it for moisturizing my body and my lips, to soothe dry rashes. It’s the best moisturizer I think I’ll ever find, leaves my skin so smooth. This ones almost exactly like regular Vaseline except better because it smells like cocoa!
this is a really good vaseline. i can use it for my lips or to my face or to my all body. it makes my skin really smooth. if i have wound i put it and it makes it heal faster. if i'm bleeding it helps to stop the bleeding stop faster. it comes in a really big box what is cool.
Very rich in density with a tinge of cocoa, Vaseline jelly is my goto product for every beauty hack, it's so gentle on the skin, use it everyday before sleeping to keep my feet soft, highly recommend!
I use the Vaseline in the winter seasons to make my skin look healthy and soft. I use it twice a day everyday. It lasts all day and give my healthy looking skin. For the price and quality of the product I will be deffs ise it again.
Loooovvveeee! I have dry lips naturally and i only have to say, thank you Vaseline!! I used that especially on the wind outside and usually my lips burn af but when i used that, my lips felt amazing.
I have tried this product and I think that it was excellent.It made my lips so soft and dead skin free.I found it in drugstore with cheap price and also I think that this product has so nice smell.
Using this product every morning before going to school. it's really good coz it helps your lips to be moisturize(?) or not dry, in other words. It also smells good too.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos