BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Charlotte H.
Amazing! Absolutely love this product. Has an gorgeous smell and always get complemented about the scent of the product. Keeps lips very moisturised. Extremely good value, not too expensive. My favourite lip balm ever and I am a repeat buyer of this product. Not a bad word to say about it.
gigi b.

Is one of the best products for my lips and for my whole body moisturizes all my body in a delicious way and its smell is incomparable is fully recommended.......... is the best products forever...
Nicole-lee S.
Bonnyrigg, Midlothian
I always keep this in my bag. So cheap for such an amazing product. Does everything it's supposed too. Moisturises, smooths and heals damaged lips. I used it all the time even when my lips are fine. Scent is lovely too.
Rye m.
I use Vaseline for just about everything. I love it for moisturizing my body and my lips, to soothe dry rashes. It’s the best moisturizer I think I’ll ever find, leaves my skin so smooth. This ones almost exactly like regular Vaseline except better because it smells like cocoa!
Petronella P.
Hadera
this is a really good vaseline. i can use it for my lips or to my face or to my all body. it makes my skin really smooth. if i have wound i put it and it makes it heal faster. if i'm bleeding it helps to stop the bleeding stop faster. it comes in a really big box what is cool.
Shafana K.
Dubai
Very rich in density with a tinge of cocoa, Vaseline jelly is my goto product for every beauty hack, it's so gentle on the skin, use it everyday before sleeping to keep my feet soft, highly recommend!
Jessica M.
I use the Vaseline in the winter seasons to make my skin look healthy and soft. I use it twice a day everyday. It lasts all day and give my healthy looking skin. For the price and quality of the product I will be deffs ise it again.
Tijana B.
Maribor
Loooovvveeee! I have dry lips naturally and i only have to say, thank you Vaseline!! I used that especially on the wind outside and usually my lips burn af but when i used that, my lips felt amazing.
Alba M.
Rahovec
I have tried this product and I think that it was excellent.It made my lips so soft and dead skin free.I found it in drugstore with cheap price and also I think that this product has so nice smell.
Phoebe S.
Using this product every morning before going to school. it's really good coz it helps your lips to be moisturize(?) or not dry, in other words. It also smells good too.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.