BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Jamie K.
I completely enjoyed this product for several reasons. I purchased it at my local drugstore for a very reasonable price for the amount of product you receive. The scent is divine an I use it on a day to day basis. I would most definatly recommend this product to anyone.
Norette P.
Kerry
I found this product to be multifunctional.I mainly used it for my lips, the product helped my dry and cracked lips . Its also affordable and easy to use.I would definitely be repurchasing this product and woukd highly recommend.
Ranya V.
Dubai, Dubai
One of the best petroleum jelly I have ever used. It is so good for the dry skin. I use it every night on my lips and elbows and it has definitely soften the dryness. Love the scent of the this. I will definitely buy it again.
Fiona D.
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Does what it says on the tin. Nourishes the lips really well. I leave it on overnight and it's still sinking in by the morning so I wouldn't use it during the day as it can feel greasy. However when the excess is removed in the morning my lips always feel really soff
Alina P.
Its absolutely amazing, has a incredible taste and leaves your lips soft and attractive in a gentle way, I bought it at walmart for 4$, so its extremely cheap, has a long lasting smell, i would totally buy it again, i love it
Olivia K.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Nothing beats Vaseline for lip care, it's so moisturising and I always have a pot in my handbag. I also use it sticking glitter on my eyes for my eye makeup as i feel it's safer than using eyelash glue which was recommended to me.
Meis B.
Dubai, Dubai
This product i should have always by hand. It's very moisturizing and leaving the lips so soft. It's good also to do customize lipstick or a tinted lip balm. It is very gentle. I will deffinetely buy it again and again.
Sarah O.
Slough
Great for treating eczema and chapped lips. I work in the Film industry where I work in every type of weather imaginable, this affects my skin and Vaseline treats this so well, it will always be a staple in my beauty bag!
Brooke H.
My lips are nearly always chapped but since using this lip balm, my lips have become so much better. The cocoa butter Vaseline nourishes my lips to remove dead skin and treat any sourness, plus it smells amazing!
Joanne B.
Cumbria, Maryport
Love love love Vaseline I'm a makeup artist and beautician and use it a lot on clients lips for quick hydration also use it after eyebrow waxing to soothe. It smells unreal and would recommend everyone to try it!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.