Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,562 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I completely enjoyed this product for several reasons. I purchased it at my local drugstore for a very reasonable price for the amount of product you receive. The scent is divine an I use it on a day to day basis. I would most definatly recommend this product to anyone.
I found this product to be multifunctional.I mainly used it for my lips, the product helped my dry and cracked lips . Its also affordable and easy to use.I would definitely be repurchasing this product and woukd highly recommend.
One of the best petroleum jelly I have ever used. It is so good for the dry skin. I use it every night on my lips and elbows and it has definitely soften the dryness. Love the scent of the this. I will definitely buy it again.
Does what it says on the tin. Nourishes the lips really well. I leave it on overnight and it's still sinking in by the morning so I wouldn't use it during the day as it can feel greasy. However when the excess is removed in the morning my lips always feel really soff
Its absolutely amazing, has a incredible taste and leaves your lips soft and attractive in a gentle way, I bought it at walmart for 4$, so its extremely cheap, has a long lasting smell, i would totally buy it again, i love it
Nothing beats Vaseline for lip care, it's so moisturising and I always have a pot in my handbag. I also use it sticking glitter on my eyes for my eye makeup as i feel it's safer than using eyelash glue which was recommended to me.
This product i should have always by hand. It's very moisturizing and leaving the lips so soft. It's good also to do customize lipstick or a tinted lip balm. It is very gentle. I will deffinetely buy it again and again.
Great for treating eczema and chapped lips. I work in the Film industry where I work in every type of weather imaginable, this affects my skin and Vaseline treats this so well, it will always be a staple in my beauty bag!
My lips are nearly always chapped but since using this lip balm, my lips have become so much better. The cocoa butter Vaseline nourishes my lips to remove dead skin and treat any sourness, plus it smells amazing!
Love love love Vaseline I'm a makeup artist and beautician and use it a lot on clients lips for quick hydration also use it after eyebrow waxing to soothe. It smells unreal and would recommend everyone to try it!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos