Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Great product! Good for tattoo's aswell as your lips, it's a good price as it as you can use it for all different types of body parts, it's very gentle on the skin aswell, I bought it at Superdrug and it wasn't pricey, I would definitely buy it again!
My go to. I usually use it after a shower or bath and before bed. It helps my dry skin so much! Plus I love the added cocoa butter, and the smell! Also works great on my toddlers eczema and sometimes her diaper rashes!
I love this vaseline to everything. For exfoliate my lips to hidrate to place my baby hairs for everything. Smell so rich and it has a good price . I recommend it 100 💯
Very nourishing lip product smells incredible and leaves lips feeling so smooth and soft! Very cheap and affordable and easy access as drugstores and get a lot of product for the price! A little goes along way so you really get your money's worth!
Love love love this! So easy and simple to use! Alot of product... I enjoy the texture and formula. Can be used for a mixture of things. No issues or side effects to use however, not long lasting. Or waterproof. But I like this.. easy to re-apply!
Anything Cocoa Butter is great! I love this stuff so much. Its so hydrating and moisturizing. It feels and smells soo good. I recommend this to anyone. Cocoa Butter is so good for so many things.
I have incredible you dry skin around my ankles knees and elbows u out this on every night before bed in my keybdry spots and I have noticed a hue impovment my dry points are starting to look and feel more moistured and my tan is going on a lot smoother around those aeras. My daughter also haS eczema and it's really helped her aswell
This is the best multipurpose item! It moisturizes lips, keeps brows in place, moisturizes cracked skin, prevents staining from hair color, and moisturizes leather. There are definitely things i'm forgetting but its so good! Great value too!
I love this product! It smells sooo good! After I shave my legs I apply this and my legs stay smooth and soft for the whole day! I'm definitely going to have to repurchase this soon because mine is running out because I use it so often!
Genuine what would life be without Vaseline, this is my go to lip balm it's super hydrating and doesn't turn sticky! The smell fades sometimes but you honestly can't go wrong with a bit of Vaseline foxes ever crack dry patch and sore
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos