BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Deryn C.
Fife
Great product! Good for tattoo's aswell as your lips, it's a good price as it as you can use it for all different types of body parts, it's very gentle on the skin aswell, I bought it at Superdrug and it wasn't pricey, I would definitely buy it again!
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My go to. I usually use it after a shower or bath and before bed. It helps my dry skin so much! Plus I love the added cocoa butter, and the smell! Also works great on my toddlers eczema and sometimes her diaper rashes!
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
I love this vaseline to everything. For exfoliate my lips to hidrate to place my baby hairs for everything. Smell so rich and it has a good price . I recommend it 100 💯
Amy C.
Very nourishing lip product smells incredible and leaves lips feeling so smooth and soft! Very cheap and affordable and easy access as drugstores and get a lot of product for the price! A little goes along way so you really get your money's worth!
Olivia B.
Exeter, Devon
Love love love this! So easy and simple to use! Alot of product... I enjoy the texture and formula. Can be used for a mixture of things. No issues or side effects to use  however, not long lasting. Or waterproof. But I like this.. easy to re-apply!
Kayla B.
Anything Cocoa Butter is great! I love this stuff so much. Its so hydrating and moisturizing. It feels and smells soo good. I recommend this to anyone. Cocoa Butter is so good for so many things.
Mallory C.
Newtownards, Co. Down
I have incredible you dry skin around my ankles knees and elbows u out this on every night before bed in my keybdry spots and I have noticed a hue impovment my dry points are starting to look and feel more moistured and my tan is going on a lot smoother around those aeras. My daughter also haS eczema and it's really helped her aswell
Samantha K.
This is the best multipurpose item! It moisturizes lips, keeps brows in place, moisturizes cracked skin, prevents staining from hair color, and moisturizes leather. There are definitely things i'm forgetting but its so good! Great value too!
Citlalli C.
I love this product! It smells sooo good! After I shave my legs I apply this and my legs stay smooth and soft for the whole day! I'm definitely going to have to repurchase this soon because mine is running out because I use it so often!
Louisa I.
Wards Crescent, Coatbridge
Genuine what would life be without Vaseline, this is my go to lip balm it's super hydrating and doesn't turn sticky! The smell fades sometimes but you honestly can't go wrong with a bit of Vaseline foxes ever crack dry patch and sore
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.