BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Annie B.
Edinburgh
I love this multipurpose balm that I use on my eyelashes and under eyes, also on my lips and cuticles. It is great and keeps my lips very moisturised and lasts for months, a little goes a long way. The packaging is practical and I would definitely purchase agian.
Grace H.
North Anston, Sheffield
Petroleum jelly is definitely worth it. I constantly have moisturised lips and it reduces dryness in my sisters. Good value for money. I use it on my eyelashes aswell, and I can see a difference in the thickness of my lashes. I always have them in my draw or handbag!
Laura S.
Tamworth
Love Love Love Vaseline. Can be used for multiple uses I.e lips, skin protecting when tinting, homemade masks etc. The scent of the cocoa butter one is my favourite, can be a little oily to wear as an everyday lip balm but I always buy it because it's multi purpose.
Kyra A.
Australia, Sydney, NSW
very moisturising. I use it on my lips, when my hands are dry etc. it has a lot of product, not pricey for what the outcome of those chapped lips become ! its very soft on the skin. it would melt if you leave in the sun for too long. I use it when I have chapped lips in the winter and I guess if your looking for a quickly appliable balm, I would recommend.
Jill W.
Glasgow, Clydebank
Super hydrating and smells incredible! i use this for everything such as moisturising and i put it on any injuries on my skin i may have too. It's very long lasting and keeps hydration in the skin for a very long time! i would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Valeerii M.
Es super genial la ocupó para tener mi cuerpo humectado y aparte también en mis labios es un producto de una excelente calidad me encanta en realidad me encantaria probrar todos los productos de esta linea y asi compartir los resultados con los demás
Demi M.
Dunfermline, Fife
This product is good if you have chapped or dry lips however it can become quite oily. I use this a few times a month. The product is definitely long lasting and it is good value for its money as it is not too pricey. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Melissa M.
Castlegar
This is, to quote Tyra Banks, my everything cream. I use is on my lips constantly, and all over my body before bed. After a split lip nothing helps it heal like this, plus it smells good. I've had one container for months because of how little you have to use
Hayley K.
South Lanakshire , Hamilton
Love this cocoa butter Vaseline. It smells absolutely amazing and makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. It's really gentle and can even be used on other dry areas. It's great for putting on before you go to sleep and waking up with lovely soft lips.
Deryn C.
Fife
Great product! Good for tattoo's aswell as your lips, it's a good price as it as you can use it for all different types of body parts, it's very gentle on the skin aswell, I bought it at Superdrug and it wasn't pricey, I would definitely buy it again!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.