Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I love this multipurpose balm that I use on my eyelashes and under eyes, also on my lips and cuticles. It is great and keeps my lips very moisturised and lasts for months, a little goes a long way. The packaging is practical and I would definitely purchase agian.
Petroleum jelly is definitely worth it. I constantly have moisturised lips and it reduces dryness in my sisters. Good value for money. I use it on my eyelashes aswell, and I can see a difference in the thickness of my lashes. I always have them in my draw or handbag!
Love Love Love Vaseline. Can be used for multiple uses I.e lips, skin protecting when tinting, homemade masks etc. The scent of the cocoa butter one is my favourite, can be a little oily to wear as an everyday lip balm but I always buy it because it's multi purpose.
very moisturising. I use it on my lips, when my hands are dry etc. it has a lot of product, not pricey for what the outcome of those chapped lips become ! its very soft on the skin. it would melt if you leave in the sun for too long. I use it when I have chapped lips in the winter and I guess if your looking for a quickly appliable balm, I would recommend.
Super hydrating and smells incredible! i use this for everything such as moisturising and i put it on any injuries on my skin i may have too. It's very long lasting and keeps hydration in the skin for a very long time! i would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Es super genial la ocupó para tener mi cuerpo humectado y aparte también en mis labios es un producto de una excelente calidad me encanta en realidad me encantaria probrar todos los productos de esta linea y asi compartir los resultados con los demás
This product is good if you have chapped or dry lips however it can become quite oily. I use this a few times a month. The product is definitely long lasting and it is good value for its money as it is not too pricey. I would recommend this product for anyone.
This is, to quote Tyra Banks, my everything cream. I use is on my lips constantly, and all over my body before bed. After a split lip nothing helps it heal like this, plus it smells good. I've had one container for months because of how little you have to use
Love this cocoa butter Vaseline. It smells absolutely amazing and makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. It's really gentle and can even be used on other dry areas. It's great for putting on before you go to sleep and waking up with lovely soft lips.
Great product! Good for tattoo's aswell as your lips, it's a good price as it as you can use it for all different types of body parts, it's very gentle on the skin aswell, I bought it at Superdrug and it wasn't pricey, I would definitely buy it again!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos