BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I have a travel size one that I use on my lips in the winter. A little goes a long way and I've never had a bad reaction to it like I have with some other lip balms. It's not expensive and there's a reason that Vaseline is so commonly used.
Waleeya N.
Port Louis
I love Vaseline products, they never disappoint me! It's easily available in local drugstores, it's super moisturizing, super cheap, and it smells great!
The only downside is that it comes in pot, you have to dip your finger in it so sometimes it can be a bit messy. But for the price, I can't really complain.
Highly recommended!
Shannon J.
This is amazing for normal and dehydrated lips, it smells great but not ober powering. Its my go to lip balm because of the healthy plump glow it gives. Its affordable but best of allnits gentle and lasts months.
Tori S.
I love this! It has kept my lips fantastic for years. I've bought it only twice because I don't need a lot of product to get the job done. Easy to bring anywhere and better than most chapsticks. The smell is wonderful. Although after a while, reaching the product can get a little difficult but otherwise fantastic!
Deimante K.
Wolverhampton
OMG, this vaseline is the best thing ever! The smell is mesmerising and sooo good. This product literally makes me want to eat my lips. It is long lasting and will make your lips feel very fresh and soft. I use this every day and some times on my skin too. Would highly recommend this product, it is a life saver!
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
I use this at night on my face as a moisturizer. Like a nightly face mask after washing my face and toning. It works incredibly. In the morning my skin is amazingly smooth and soft. I love it. I've had this for a long time too and I haven't run out yet. But I would most definitely be getting it again if I ever ton out.
Michaela H.
Casselman
I love this product! The smell is amazing! I personally use this product at night time. I put it all over my feet and then add socks and in the morning it leaves my feet so soft. I love how they were able to take regular Vaseline and make it new by adding a very common sent we all know
Brittany S.
Saint john, MD
Okay, so I get a lot of nose bleeds (to the point where I have had to get day surgery and have a specialist) and this is the only thing what is able to keep my nose hydrated and moisturized enough to prevent my nose bleeds. I love this product, it has saved me from many blood stains!!
maría f.
Miami
This Vaseline rich cocoa butter is so good! It has so many great ways to use it and benefits that it is totally a must have to be on your purse plus the scent of it is really good and it doesn't feel sticky
Roman D.
Port-of-spain
It can be use as a lip balm or a dry skin moisturizer or even a hair care product. There is even a mini size, perfect for traveling. I love the smell of the cocoa butter.
Fact: Cocoa butter helps remove stretch marks and scars
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.