BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Shafana K.
I have been using this product for the past couple years now and I can still say that it is my favourite product to apply on dry lips. The packaging is so cute and small and it is perfect to carry around with you when you are on the go. The formula is a thick petroleum jelly but it works amazing on dry lips. The smell is also amazing and not too over powering. I usually put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up, my lips feel softer than ever. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry lips and are looking for a cheaper alternative since this product is at such an inexpensive price!
Gabriela A.
Vaseline has spectacular moisturizing properties for the lips and this balm is one of my favorites for daily use or when I feel that any lipstick matte to resected my lips a lot! I apply it and massage it slowly with the fingertips, its hydration is quite good and I recommend it!
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I really love using his product I get really dry cracked lips n the winter and I use this to help my lips stay moist and hydrated. I,really like the coconut butter flavour smells great taste great when you lick your lips lol. I like,how it works right away doesn't take longer no after applying it for my lips to,start feeling so much better.
Shannon T.
Pontefract
This lip moisturiser in the flavour coco is probably one of th best lip therapys I have ever used,you cannot go wrong with it one of the best features of this is the smell and taste it's gorgeous!! It's one of the cheaper Brands and it's definitely on my top 5 lip moisturiser/balms it's soft and thick which makes it very long lasting and water proof,I would definitely buy this product again.
Nouhaila A.
mohammedia
I love vaseline it my favorite moisturizing brand i have extremely dry skin and vaseline is the only thing that works for me . I always use it after the shower and apply it all over my skin it gives me a soft glowing skin. It's also great for my lips. It's simply amazing.
Lucy M.
Manchester
Vaseline cocoa butter is really good for removing eye makeup to keep the eyes feeling nourished. It also works as a lip balm that is gentle on the lips and skin and is good for all skin types. I use Vaseline everyday on my eyelashes for stimulating growth and I use it on my lips. Definitely would recommend and would be repurchasing again as this is a 100% a must have in your house.
hope c.
I think this must be different from the lip balm. I haven't tried the lip balm (which I mistook this for), but I can't believe they'd formulate a lip balm with such a perfumey scent and soapy taste. It's evocative of rubbing the lotion (my HG) on my lips, and the scent is definitely my least favorite feature of the lotion. Unlike my nose and tongue, my skin can't tell the difference between this and the plain petroleum jelly; it's a skin protectant, which I apply to wet or damp skin, rather than a moisturizer per se. I prefer the plain any day, especially with it being about a third of the price.
Christy C.
I prefer this one over the regular one since it smells so good! If I remember correctly, there's two sizes, and the smaller one is convenient to carry in my purse as a lip balm when going out. Personally, I'd use this one in the smaller version as a lip balm, but I would get the regular vaseline in a bigger jar for other usages (other than lips).
Ina C.
Luton
I use Vaseline products for a very long time and they never dissapoint. Always gentle on my skin and lips. I use it daily on my night time routine. I can see a difference on the next morning after using it. I like to use it on my problem areas such as elbows, knees and dry patches on my face and lips as well.  Great product i would buy it again.
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I have a travel size one that I use on my lips in the winter. A little goes a long way and I've never had a bad reaction to it like I have with some other lip balms. It's not expensive and there's a reason that Vaseline is so commonly used.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.