BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Alexis S.
Louisville, KY
I have all the mini versions in my purses and the big one in my bathroom. It’s really good for dry skin or if you want a glossy lip without the sticky from regular lipgloss.
member-ccecc
Just your regular old Vaseline I would recommend for eyelashes or eyebrows but lips I don’t think bc you’d have to carry it everywhere and it’s pretty big 😂 so maybe the small ones are for lips
claudia f.
I LOVE this product! Unlike many others that I have tried in the passed, this product is not drying overtime and actually hydrates really well. It has been A staple
Heather R.
united states
I love this stuff! I use this on my lips and on my stretch marks! It is simply amazing and i love the smell! This is simply my favorite of all the vaseline products.
Deena F.
Brentwood
Nice moisturizing lip balm. The reasonably priced coco butter lip treatment has a thicker texture than the original Vaseline lip balm, and it has a nice mild scent. Upon initial use my lips felt a bit greasy but within a couple of days they were noticeably softer. Once applied the product seems to last a couple of hours before needing to reapply. The only real drawback is the packaging. It is cute, as it looks like a mini jar of Vaseline, but it requires you to dip yoir finger in it to apply. This seems unsanitary. I supposed you could carry a lip brush but with this kind of product you shouldn't have too. So to review: Pros  Nice texture and scentDoes soften lipsAffordableConsDoesn't last that long before needing to reapplyPackaging
Taliyah M.
DET
OKAY NOW THIS PRODUCT IS the best.  I have always had a dry face and lips and one day my friend handed me her small tin of the lip therapy treatment and said try this for a few days if it works go by a big container. So I did and ever since I tried that my face hasn't looked scaly and I can actually wear makeup and it doesn't look flaky. I really do love this product. I have always loved Vaseline products but I never thought to use it on my face. Until my friend had me try. I have so many different products that used to be carried in my purse now I just go with my small container of Vaseline and apply it when I need to.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite simple beauty products because it combines two of my favorite things, Vaseline and Cocoa Butter. This has a great cocoa scent and it really moisturizes my dry skin on my elbows, knees, and hands during cold weather. I always get mine from Walgreens when they are having a sale, because this particular kind of Vaseline can be pretty pricey. This is great to use straight out of the shower and it leaves you moisturized all day if you use it in the mornings. If you use it at night before bed, when you wake up, your skin will still be soft and moisturized the next morning. It's definitely a staple in my skincare routine.
vivian m.
This is my absolute favorite thing to put on my lips at night! I will put this on at night and my lips will be so hydrated and moisturized when I wake up in the morning I still have a tiny amount still left on my lips when I wake up and they feel soft and they actually look bigger because they're so hydrated! This is my go to for anytime I ever feel like my lips are chapped because I know that it'll always get the job done. overall it's an amazing product and I highly recommend this to anybody who suffers from very chapped lips or just want to wake up with very soft lips.
Sidney B.
Mc Clure, PA
I use this every night before bed! It keeps my lips smooth, soft, and moisturized while I sleep. The product lasts FOREVER- I bought the smallest size and I used it every night for an entire summer before I had to purchase another. I would recommend to anyone with dry or chapped lips because it will heal your lips overnight! It's also nice to put on your lips before you start your makeup to give it time to really settle in before you put on a mattifying lipstick. HIGHLY recommend!
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter is the best thing ever and it has helped me grow out my eyelashes incredibly nice and in a fast process also use it on my face as a mask or 10-20mins and than wash it off leaving my skin feeling softer than ever
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.