BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Yelyn H.
miami, FL
I love all the products of the Vaseline brand I buy it recently but I love its smell and I buy it giant so that it lasts for me a lot LOL 😝 I use it for the body, the lips, they have many uses
jasmine m.
St-albert
if you're like me and get really dry lips just apply one of these products and you'll start to see a difference in no time, your lips will be beyong smooth , moisturized and plump
fili s.
Manado-mapanget
I really like all the products there. it's all very remarkable . and I'm sure it will be amazing with other people, I strongly advise people to use this product. very very very amazing !!!! omg all these products make me more confident, im so excited.
Elli N.
Cape Town, Western cape
Long lasting, moisturizing and smells delicious i like that its a scented product without a tint so i can use it over lipsticks, i do worry i will want to eat it at some point lol!
Emily R.
Very nice to work onto lips when they are sore or cracked or just for everyday use! Isn’t too thick and lasts for a reasonable amount of time. Gentle on lips too! I would definitely recommend.
Maeve C.
Cape Town
I can't live without this,I personally love putting this on my lips every time I get the chance too.Perfect for dry or cracked lips and skin, great size and perfect for on the go.♡
Taylor K.
Winnipeg
i love to use this product on my lips! Its so moisturizing and leaves your lips feeling smooth and moisturized. It doesn't have a greasy feel and smells good.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
This is one of the best  types of Vaseline that they have out there.  I really don't like the smell of the original Vaseline and this makes it easier for me to use.  The nice cocoa butter scent that it has isn't overpowering and I feel that this one works a lot better than the others at moisturizing dry skin.  I slather this stuff all over my feet and heels at night and wake up to softer skin. The tub that we have has lasted us a really long time, I'd say the past six months so it is a great value.  If you are looking for a super moisturizing product  this is a good option.
Tammy M.
Great for dry cracked feet, elbows and knees. I recommend applying before bed (cover feet with socks) or when you get out of the shower for best results. Be careful if applying and wearing delicate fabrics as it could leave a residue or a grease mark though!
Meryem A.
hello.my name is meryem frome morocco . i love lancome because it s a classic.i like your company so much.i wanted to review your product on my videos/istagram account.i can help the company to promote cood news
best regards
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.