BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Brittany B.
Kannapolis
10/10 recommend. I use this as lotion a lot of the times because it helps my skin not be so dry. It is super gentle and I even use it on my pups
Erin S.
Maryland
Love this stuff I use this on my lips, cuticles and at night I use it on my feel to keep them soft. I use it every night and it is very long lasting. A little thick and I would recommend to people with dry cracked skin
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I grew up on Vaseline, so I am probably a bit biased, but this is one of the very few products that can truly keep all areas nice and moisturized, regardless of how cold it gets!
The cocoa butter ingredients make the vaseline even more effective, and it has a nice smell.

I used it on my feet/heels, lips, and even elbows! It is good for almost every area of the body -- but I would caution those with sensitive skin, or who breakout easily against using it on your face. Opt instead for something like raw shea butter.

Michelle K.
Oceanside
I always forget how much I love Vaseline. This stuff is seriously a life saver. This is the only product that keeps my hands and feet moisturized and soft. I also love putting a little around my eyes (to help prevent wrinkles) and my eye lashes as well. I will forever buy this product!
julie b.
Campbellton, NB
I've literally had my tub for sooo long and it's not because of lack of use! I put some in small containers so I keep one everywhere (purse, at work, travel bag, etc) and it's the best lip balm ever! I also put some around my nose when I start getting sick and that way my nose isn't drying after blowing it so much. So then when I put my moisturizer it doesn't burn lol. I love it! I also love coconut so the smell is a bonus! Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Layla H.
I have been using this product for the past couple years now and I can still say that it is my favourite product to apply on dry lips. The packaging is so cute and small and it is perfect to carry around with you when you are on the go. The formula is a thick petroleum jelly but it works amazing on dry lips. The smell is also amazing and not too over powering. I usually put it on before I go to sleep and when I wake up, my lips feel softer than ever. I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry lips and are looking for a cheaper alternative since this product is at such an inexpensive price!
Fatima A.
Shinyanga , Shinyanga
My holly grail!!!!!! 🥁 🥁 🥁
This winter ❄️ this very amazing, rich conditioning jelly saved my face. Wearing makeup on a daily basis started to leave my face with multiple dry patches and it was honestly not pleasant, it was spots of white watches in my eyelids, underneath my nose, on my chin etc... 🤕 I religiously started applying this all over my face every night and Alhmdllh the dryness has disappeared 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Amii S.
Garden Street North , Halifax
My everyday go to lip care! I’ve always used Vasaline but didn’t find the cocoa until last year and I wouldn’t go back. I only use it twice a day after lip scrub and my lips have never been in better condition. It seems to soak in better than the original too and it smells nice.
Kenzie K.
Yarmouth , NS
Smells the best. Keeps my lips smooth through out the day. I use it twice everyday. It lasts a long time because they’re is so much in the container. I bought it at Walmart not expensive definitely recommend for cheap smooth lips.
Keletso M.
Cape Town
I really love the smell of the coco butter. I trust Vaseline with my life. If you want to repair your skin add some into your body lotion and by mixing it in. It makes your skin glow and shine.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.