Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I really like this for when I don’t have any chapstick at home. It really helps with lip cracking
This is a generic bottle of Vaseline. It has a thick consistency and can be used almost anywhere.
I love Vaseline . Ive used it for Chapped lips and for my dry cracked hands. It works every time!
Love vaseline you can use it for so many different things and the coco butter scent is to die for
I found this stuff to be a litttle bit too oily for me. It smells amazing but it is way too messy
Very moisturizing and had multiple uses. It's great for dry knees and elbows as well as dry lips.
I love Cocoa Butter products period. This lip balm is great for an all day moisturizer for lips.
So moisturizing the smell is incredible started using this instead of lotion my skin is loving it
This product is great for moisturizing the skin. A must have in any home. From baby bums to lips.
I love to use vaseline in the winter for my dry skin lips its a great substitute for a lip glows
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos