Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,562 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this for my son he is a mixed baby. It is great as a bottom protectant and it smells amazing.
This is still the best product to use on cracked skin. It has healing powers like no other product.
The Vaseline cocoa butter brand keeps my dry skin moisturized and feeling good through out the day.
I use this on my lips for DIY lipstick. It smells amazing and leaves my lips shine and moisturizer.
I use this every day! Perfect for those dry spots on your elbows. I also use it to hydrate my lips!
I use this for everything from moisturizing to taking off my makeup. I absolutely love this stuff.
I use this stuff for everything. Rough heels, elbows, moisturizer my lips. I love the smell of it!
This is an excellent product, it is not only a great moisturizer but it is a great make up remover
In the winter time this is my best friend. I can't leave the house without putting some of this on
This is a generic bottle of Vaseline. It has a thick consistency and can be used almost anywhere.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos