Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Love this product! Smells good and hydrated. It soothes dry skin and protects from the winter weather.
Smell very pleasant and is great to use during winter to keep your skin smooth, soft, and moisturized.
I love Vaseline! I use it while I sleep and in the morning my skin is soft. I will keep purchasing it!
I have psoriasis and Vaseline works wonders for keeping the skin moist. A great product with many uses.
Great for dry lips and skin. Definitely a staple in my household. I also keep a small one in my purse.
Vaseline is the best when it comes to dry skin. It's a very thick product, but great for very dry skin.
Very convenient. Great formula always keeps my skin fresh and prevents them from drying and cracking .
I love this stuff , it comes in handy when your running out of chap stick. I recommend this to everyone
Super soft, smells great! I use it for dry sick and put it on my lashes helps improve them I love it
I like the smell, but for some reason this product breaks my skin out. I get small bumps on my skin.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos