Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,562 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
This is great for chappes lips, sunburn in sensitive areas or even immediate relief of under eye driness.
My favorite to use in the winter and in the summer. It helps my skin nourish and my lips not be chapped.
I use this daily. I use it for when my lips get real dry and chapped in the winter. I swear by this stuff
Love this product for my lips. Cures chapped lips, smells and feels amazing. Good product for the winter
The best ever!! Love the smell! I will always use Vaseline products. You can use it for multiple reasons.
I use this everyday. I use it on my lips and it’s the best thing for them, it’s better then any chapstick
My favorite for the last 10 years or more. It never runs out. It's very moisturizing and smells amazing.
When my hands get really dry in the winter I rely on vaseline to help repair them at night while I sleep
Who can go wrong with vaseline, all of their products work for me. I might want to buy stock in vaseline.
A little goes a long way and this tub lasts forever even in the winter when it seems like I use it daily.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos