Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Good product for vasaline i usually get the big jar lasts foreverrrrrr still got the same one full since summer
My favorite Vaseline! Works just like regular Vaeline but smells incredible too! Great for dry skin or chafing
I use this for my feet. Just once slathering this on the putting socks on, I wake up with perfect smooth feet.
Love yhe mini version of this! I tend to use my vaseline chapstick more towards the colder months in new york!
i used it for scars, smell great, skin soft buy it at retail stores, use it daily, cocoa butter great for scars
I liked this but can't say I love it. It's way too sticky but smells great! I prefer regular vasaline instead.
I absolutely love this stuff. It's amazing. The smell is great and the way it makes my skin feel is addictive.
Been using this for years and years my skin is extremely soft and it’s affordable. This product is my favorite
Best for overnight use. I wake up with my lips feeling soft as ever. Very moisturizing, also has a great scent.
Love the smells. Hydrates your skin. Doesn't leave a oily residue. Use it daily. Great to use from head to toe.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos