Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I love using the product right before I go to bed. My lips don't feel dry or flaky when I wake up in the morning.
Vaseline can be used for anything: chapstick, lotion, hair product, etc. this particular Vaseline smells amazing.
I love Vaseline. I never run out of it of how many I have. I like to do diys so I mix some of this with my makeup
I use this on my lips every single night and before any lip products in the morning! My lips are always hydrated.
We use it on our sons when they have small diaper rashes. Works like a charm and it's usually gone within a day.
Super comfy and great on skin. You can make crafts and it's safe for children. But it can be quit messy and oily.
I've been using this product for years and it's never failed me. I use it on my body, lips and sometimes my hair
Smells very delicious, does the job , keeps you moisturizer the whole time you need it to be & would recommend !
This is a staple in my home as we all have eczema I use this in the summer on top of our lotions to set it in.
My favorite Vaseline! Works just like regular Vaeline but smells incredible too! Great for dry skin or chafing
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos