BY VASELINE #20 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

• Which is better this one or the original?!7 Answers
  • its good or not?3 Answers
  • I heard the vaseline only traps in previous moisture in your lips...1 Answers
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
  • "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 11 reviews
Alana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product. I love Vaseline and when this came out I had to get it for the cocoa butter scent. It performs amazingly well Just like the original Vaseline. I get it at the drugstore or Target. The bottle is fairly large and generally lasts me 3-4 months if I use it consistently. It’s cheap so I don’t mind that I sometimes go through these quickly. This saves my skin and my lips during the wintertime. I put this on my lips at night, my heels at night, and my elbows and knees after a shower. If my skin is especially dry, particular during the winter, I spread it all over and my skin never feels softer. It takes a while to soak in without feeling sticky but it’s so worth it. I sometimes put it on dry patches on my face when it’s cold out. It is a lifesaver and it smells great. I don’t know what I would do without this product. I always have to have a jar of this!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a stocking filler last Xmas I was brought about 3 of the little tubs of cocoa and original Vaseline. They are perfect for putting in your purse vs the large stay at home tub.

This smells so yummy I would almost be tempted to have a little nibble 😂😂 it is very thick and has a slightly harder consistency that warms up super fast and immediately moistens the area it is applied without feeling too heavy. I use mine for my constantly dry lips, eyelids and elbows.

It is also a really well priced product that will last you such a long time.

Everyone should own both one of the cocoa and original flavors.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this in the travel items of Target.  I've always used regular old Vaseline Petroleum Jelly as a quick and light lip moisturizer but was kind of put off by the smell - not exactly nasty, but certainly not pleasant.  Well, who doesn't like a light scent of cocoa butter?  I will continue to use this particular product as my light lip moisturizer but don;t forget that this jelly is great for so many other purposes!  Try it on dry elbows, knees, heels, etc.  Check online for all the great uses.  There are far to many for me to list here!
Rafia H.
Forest Hls
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you think of a day-to-day skin routine, Vaseline might probably be the last thing you think of. As someone who has dry skin, occasionally, this stuff is MAGIC. If I am having days when my skin becomes a little flaky and dry in some areas, I mix this up with Avocado oil( which is generally good for your skin ) and massage it on my dry areas. Next morning, my skin looks completely hydrated. Don't limit this just to your lips people, it's a great solution for flaky/dry skin, especially on those rough winter mornings!
Tarah W.
East Orange , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this vaseline for years and I’m finally all out of it. I really love this vaseline it smells good, keeps my skin looking and feeling flawless and i always use for my beautiful lips as well too. I got this around family dollar and it cost around 3 or 4 dollars.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Vaseline is one of my favorite multipurpose products, and the cocoa butter Vaseline does not disappoint!! I personally use it for my brows and lashes, and also for my lips. The scent is a light cocoa butter, not as strong as other similar products. Overall, this is a great product and I would reccomend!
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Vaseline - Rich Conditioning Jelly (CoCoa Butter) 50ml
It's really god for moisture and softens skin. I used for my tattoo and it calmed the itching and kept it from drying out. Really great product to use. Also, gives your skin nutrients it may be lacking. I have used this on scabs and in my natural hair and it works very good. It's a true versatile product.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this sitting at a cashiers desk when I was checking out at Walmart. So I went ahead and bought it. It was about $2 and I love it! Vaseline is a home essential in general and it’s super versatile, but this one is infused with Cocoa butter and it smells so delightful. I apply it to my lips because that’s where my skin is the driest. It’s not greasy and aids so much with cracked skin. Definitely a must have during winter!
Arian T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST!!! Applying this makes your lips feel soooo soft! It keeps your lips moisturized for a long time! Its easy to apply and its great for lip care! I use this every day! I do not go anywhere without taking it with me! I highly recommend to those who constantly lick their lips because they are dry! This make your lips feel so soft and moisturized, you will not urge to lick your lips!
Rachelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders for my lips! I like to put it on before I do my make up and leave it on the entire time. I wiped it off just before applying a matte liquid lipstick. It really hydrates the lips and preps them well for a drying lipstick. Also I love the smell of it. The only downside is the packaging. I always dig my nail into the product when trying to get it out. A tube would be better.
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
Alla A.
Is this stuff sticky and how quickly does it penetrate the skin?