Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Who else loves the smell of this cocoa butter Vaseline ?
How good it’s this product ?
What all things does everyone use this for?
Start your review of Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. ” in reviews
“I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)” in reviews
“Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes.” in reviews
“Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil.” in reviews
Fredericksbrg, VA
Vaseline is very affordable, cheap in fact. There's a reason for that: Petroleum jelly, commonly known by the most popular brandname Vaseline, is a derivative of oil refining; i.e., it's a byproduct of the oil industry (yuck) and therefore not eco-friendly. It's commonly used topically to cure everything from dehydrated, flakey skin to diaper rash. Though generally regarded as safe, the components that are removed from the oil during the refining process of petroleum jelly are carcinogenic (cancer causing) in some cases. Vaseline supposedly has all of these chemicals removed; but, the extent to which they are removed is an unknown I'm not willing to risk. Since there are different grades of purity, you don't know how non-toxic your petroleum jelly-based beauty products really are. (For the record, Vaseline is highly-refined, triple-purified and regarded as non-carcinogenic.). As for your skin? Petroleum jelly can create the illusion of moisturized, hydrated skin, all the while suffocating your pores. It’s water-repellant and not water-soluble, meaning it merely seals the barrier so that moisture does not leave the skin. So while you might feel the instant gratification of a softened surface, you’re actually drying out your pores by keeping out air and moisture. What’s more, the thick texture makes it difficult to cleanse from the skin, so never slather Vaseline on an unwashed face if you want to avoid breakouts. It will seal in the dirt and blocks pores. Actually, it's more like putting a plastic bag over your skin; it prevents evaporation. Opt for a dewy moisturizer with natural and/or non-toxic components; e.g., beeswax, coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter and cocoa. All seal in moisture and don't come with some of the risks of petroleum jelly.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I REALLY love this stuff! This is a HG staple that will always remain in my bathrooms! 🛀🏼🧖🏼‍♀️ (I keep a container in each one!) 🤣 It can be used for an assortment of reasons: lip balm, moisturizer on elbows/knees/any other extremely dry spots, an all over body moisturizer, eye make-up remover, eyelash moisturizer, under eye cream, cuticle moisturizer, a nightly treatment for feet, etc. The possibilities are endless. Well unless you try to eat it, obviously. 😂😂😂😂😂 The smell is lovely & subtle enough where you don't smell it all day & can use other lotions & scents with it. I apply the Vaseline first & then any other scented lotions or sprays because I feel like it helps other scents really stick to your skin & last longer. The container it comes in has a cute flip top for easy access, & the price is extremely reasonable. Best of all it lasts forever, even if you find every reason in the universe to use it such as I have. 🙃 I have repurchased this over & over, like I said & I always will. I love regular Vaseline, but this is by far my favorite out of the two. Repurchase Approved: ✅✅✅
Fort Payne, AL
Ive been using Vaseline for so many years that I lost count, since back when the Vaseline brand was just the tub of petroleum jelly and the only product by this brand. Now there's so many moisturizers and lip products I cant keep up. First of all it is very cost effective and I can use it for so many different things such as dry patches on my face or body which can appear at any time.I dont need to spend money on fancy lip balms, I just stick to this. Also i found its great when mixed with my hand lotion, the moisturising effect is so much better and effective. Sometimes when Im cooking i can be a bit clumsy and end up with scrapes or scald my hand, and all i do is apply a thin layer of vaseline and leave it on to do its work, that simple. It is not fragranced which means no chance of irritation as my skin can be quite sensitive. Its literally one of those things i always have a tub of lying around because its so versatile and saves me a ton of money compared to buying different creams and salves for each problem area I have. A very good multi-tasking product and one I will not be without as long as they keep making it. 🙂 .
I cannot live without this... it’s your very inexpensive, easy to find and multi use item and I recommend all households have a jar of this at all times! I bought the cocoa butter version for extra moisture. My lips have always had problems with using chapsticks, lip balms or other moisturizers. They’re really sensitive and after a few days of use of another product they end up so cracked and dry they end up bleeding and ripping and it’s painful! A thick layer of this all throughout the day keeps my lips moisturized and comfortable and after a day or two they are back to normal. This is also a part of my nighttime routine. I put on a thick layer before bed and wake up to soft and supple lips, without fail. It’s multi use and I tend to use it on cuts and burns as well as a barrier in wounds. I do recommend a small scoop as you get towards the end though as I have because you’ll end up having to almost stick your whole hand in the tub and it gets all over. The tub size is massive and has lasted me for the last 4 years of everyday use
Orlando
This product is so helpful in so many areas. I used this every time before bed on my eyelashes and eyebrows for a month straight. By the end of the month my eyelashes got super long and my eyebrows were full and I got to get them shaped perfectly. Not only does it help with growing or thickening facial hair for me but I use it every time I use a lip scrub and leave it over night. It really hydrates my lips and makes them look great. One last thing I have used it for was on my boyfriend. He was out working and ended up opening up his skin and therefore it left a scar. When his skin first started to heal the dryness of it would itch and he would be very temped to scratch it. Since I knew it was just because it was dry and healing, I applied this on his scar about 3 times a day and not only did it keep it hydrated but it got rid of the itching and i personally think it helped the scar heal better
Chillicothe
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter uploaded by Lindsay A.
My family and I love the Vaseline jelly cocoa butter it is 10 times better compared to regular Vaseline you can use it anywhere on the go I keep a little one in my purse I keep like four of these all in my house I love it it would be great if they made a design for children though kids want a pretty product to have my kids use this all the time but my daughter always saysMommyIt’s boring mom talking about the packaging but other than that it’s great and my whole family will probably use till the day we dieVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Kissimmee
ITS COCOA BUTTER INFUSED?? So this review is based off my “Jelly Baby can even be used for adults”. This is also a more adult jelly, the other issue is a non scented one. Depending on your skin, if your skin can handle infused products then this is for you. I’ve used this as a chapstick on days i’d lose mine. I’ve applied this with my eczema cream to my hands it helped keep my hands moisturized (only a little pea drop of it is needed). Cocoa butter can help moisturize areas of dryness on your face, you can apply a little bit of the jelly to the dry areas. As well as it’s great to apply to your elbows or even legs because it leaves a nice dewy shine when you apply it with your lotion.
Fresno
I am obsessed with this product. I love Vaseline and when this came out I had to get it for the cocoa butter scent. It performs amazingly well Just like the original Vaseline. I get it at the drugstore or Target. The bottle is fairly large and generally lasts me 3-4 months if I use it consistently. It’s cheap so I don’t mind that I sometimes go through these quickly. This saves my skin and my lips during the wintertime. I put this on my lips at night, my heels at night, and my elbows and knees after a shower. If my skin is especially dry, particular during the winter, I spread it all over and my skin never feels softer. It takes a while to soak in without feeling sticky but it’s so worth it. I sometimes put it on dry patches on my face when it’s cold out. It is a lifesaver and it smells great. I don’t know what I would do without this product. I always have to have a jar of this!
La Vergne, TN
Purchased at: Target
Vaseline has been a staple in my house for as long as I can remember. The [product:vaseline®-jelly-cocoa-butter] is my favorite. I love the scent and cocoa butter has it's own skin benefits as well. I mainly use Vaseline as a foot moisturizer at night, then put socks on and wake up with soft, smooth feet. I also use it to moisturize my lips if I don't have another lip balm and it lasts a long time, gives my lips a nice shine. I keep the [product:vaseline®-jelly-cocoa-butter] mini in my purse at all times, it's so convenient. I would for sure recommend to others.
Fontana, CA
As a person who battles with eczema and being allergic to many skin products...I love Vaseline. It’s my post bath/shower go to! It helps keep my skin feeling nice and moisturized, and the cocoa butter helps make me smell yummy! Also fun trick I’ve learned, if you have dry skin issues and you like to go swimming but it causes you to be drier...rub a light layer of Vaseline on your body to help protect your skin from the drying effects of chlorine. If you put too much on you’ll need to shower with an exfoliating soap to get it off. Overall though, this product I carry in various sizes and have in every necessity bag I own. It’s a MUST have product for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...