BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Alana S.
I am obsessed with this product. I love Vaseline and when this came out I had to get it for the cocoa butter scent. It performs amazingly well Just like the original Vaseline. I get it at the drugstore or Target. The bottle is fairly large and generally lasts me 3-4 months if I use it consistently. It’s cheap so I don’t mind that I sometimes go through these quickly. This saves my skin and my lips during the wintertime. I put this on my lips at night, my heels at night, and my elbows and knees after a shower. If my skin is especially dry, particular during the winter, I spread it all over and my skin never feels softer. It takes a while to soak in without feeling sticky but it’s so worth it. I sometimes put it on dry patches on my face when it’s cold out. It is a lifesaver and it smells great. I don’t know what I would do without this product. I always have to have a jar of this!
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
This is so good at moisturizing and giving that summer glow skin look. It has a nice cocoa and almond scent that it feels like your in the Bahamas. It’s so inexpensive and I would absolutely buy it again. Just you might want to be careful with it because it gets really greasy and slippery if applied with your hands so make sure to wash them after.
♡Hope ♡.
I love Vaseline brand but I personally like the original better this one is just kinda a weird smell to it that I really can’t describe. I do like having these for rashes and for my lips but this one isn’t my favorite smell
Skie P.
Lake City, SC
This is my all time favorite lip moisturizer EVER! Of course there are a few high-end products out there that are good moisturizers, but I think this is better. It's super cheap. Cost about a dollar and some change for a small jar, these your lips, soft, and smooth. Would most definitely recommend!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
As a stocking filler last Xmas I was brought about 3 of the little tubs of cocoa and original Vaseline. They are perfect for putting in your purse vs the large stay at home tub.

This smells so yummy I would almost be tempted to have a little nibble 😂😂 it is very thick and has a slightly harder consistency that warms up super fast and immediately moistens the area it is applied without feeling too heavy. I use mine for my constantly dry lips, eyelids and elbows.

It is also a really well priced product that will last you such a long time.

Everyone should own both one of the cocoa and original flavors.
Kara D.
I am a lip balm fiend, so when I go to bed I always have to apply something to my lips. This cocoa butter is a super thick, creamy texture that will last all throughout the night, keeping my lips moisturized. I keep this by my bedside at all times.

Not only can you find this practically anywhere (I buy mine at Target) but it is super affordable and lasts literally forever. I cannot remember the last time I had to buy a new one because mine has lasted so long.

A wonderful product that you can use on anything chapped. Cocoa butter is absolutely amazing and I think everyone should use it.

10/10 recommend.
Carletta M.
I use this product for almost everything. I use this product on my feet. I put product all over my feet at night and out socks on and go to bed and the next morning my feet are so soft. I use this product for my face and hands. Everyone should have this product at home.
Diamond D.
I have been using this for years now. Especially in the winter time when my lips and skin tend to be pretty dry. Very moisturizing and very affordable. Anyone who is looking for all-in-one product look no further than this. It can be used on your entire body.
sara w.
augusta
I really like the scent and how well the petroleum protects and applies, but the biggest problem with this is the container. You have to dig in to it to get product and I don't like using my fingers to apply lip products. And it's too pricey for scented Vaseline
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I use this daily. It has a super yummy smell, and is extremely moisturizing. I mostly use this on my heels and lips. I also use this on my daughters lips as they get very dry easily. We use this daily in our home, and would highly recommend this product.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Amber F.