BY VASELINE #43 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

• Which is better this one or the original?!7 Answers
  • its good or not?3 Answers
  • I heard the vaseline only traps in previous moisture in your lips...1 Answers
Alana S.
I am obsessed with this product. I love Vaseline and when this came out I had to get it for the cocoa butter scent. It performs amazingly well Just like the original Vaseline. I get it at the drugstore or Target. The bottle is fairly large and generally lasts me 3-4 months if I use it consistently. It’s cheap so I don’t mind that I sometimes go through these quickly. This saves my skin and my lips during the wintertime. I put this on my lips at night, my heels at night, and my elbows and knees after a shower. If my skin is especially dry, particular during the winter, I spread it all over and my skin never feels softer. It takes a while to soak in without feeling sticky but it’s so worth it. I sometimes put it on dry patches on my face when it’s cold out. It is a lifesaver and it smells great. I don’t know what I would do without this product. I always have to have a jar of this!
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
Review for: Vaseline - Rich Conditioning Jelly (CoCoa Butter) 100ml more...
This product became indispensable for me, because I live in Boston where it's too cold, and when I leave out my nose and lips cut off with the cold. I always carry with me in my purse or in my pockets, and use again during the day. I love this petroleum jelly because it’s smell cocoa! I recommend for people like me who suffer with cuts to the face on cold weather.
Anna F.
Review for: Vaseline - Rich Conditioning Jelly (CoCoa Butter) 50ml more...
I feel like Vaseline is the ultimate beauty product! It’s so versatile and works amazingly well! I use it on my eye area to really hydrate and calm my irritated skin especially after removing my makeup. I can use it on my lashes as well to strengthen and darken them, there’s so many uses for Vaseline! I definitely recommend the cocoa butter kind!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
As a stocking filler last Xmas I was brought about 3 of the little tubs of cocoa and original Vaseline. They are perfect for putting in your purse vs the large stay at home tub.

This smells so yummy I would almost be tempted to have a little nibble 😂😂 it is very thick and has a slightly harder consistency that warms up super fast and immediately moistens the area it is applied without feeling too heavy. I use mine for my constantly dry lips, eyelids and elbows.

It is also a really well priced product that will last you such a long time.

Everyone should own both one of the cocoa and original flavors.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I use this daily. It has a super yummy smell, and is extremely moisturizing. I mostly use this on my heels and lips. I also use this on my daughters lips as they get very dry easily. We use this daily in our home, and would highly recommend this product.
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
I have this vaseline for years and I’m finally all out of it. I really love this vaseline it smells good, keeps my skin looking and feeling flawless and i always use for my beautiful lips as well too. I got this around family dollar and it cost around 3 or 4 dollars.
Daisy T.
Review for: Vaseline - Rich Conditioning Jelly (CoCoa Butter) 50ml more...
My mom got this for me after complaining that I keep forgetting my lip balm. This is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. The scent is heavenly and it does make my lips super soft for a long time. Will repurchase again!
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Vaseline is one of my favorite multipurpose products, and the cocoa butter Vaseline does not disappoint!! I personally use it for my brows and lashes, and also for my lips. The scent is a light cocoa butter, not as strong as other similar products. Overall, this is a great product and I would reccomend!
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Vaseline - Rich Conditioning Jelly (CoCoa Butter) 50ml more...
It's really god for moisture and softens skin. I used for my tattoo and it calmed the itching and kept it from drying out. Really great product to use. Also, gives your skin nutrients it may be lacking. I have used this on scabs and in my natural hair and it works very good. It's a true versatile product.
Kayla M.
This stuff smells so good and is so versatile! I love to use this on my eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, and fly away baby hairs. Super inexpensive and the jar will last at least 2-3 years. I love the travel jar as well!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.