BY VASELINE #52 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Alana S.
I am obsessed with this product. I love Vaseline and when this came out I had to get it for the cocoa butter scent. It performs amazingly well Just like the original Vaseline. I get it at the drugstore or Target. The bottle is fairly large and generally lasts me 3-4 months if I use it consistently. It’s cheap so I don’t mind that I sometimes go through these quickly. This saves my skin and my lips during the wintertime. I put this on my lips at night, my heels at night, and my elbows and knees after a shower. If my skin is especially dry, particular during the winter, I spread it all over and my skin never feels softer. It takes a while to soak in without feeling sticky but it’s so worth it. I sometimes put it on dry patches on my face when it’s cold out. It is a lifesaver and it smells great. I don’t know what I would do without this product. I always have to have a jar of this!
Skie🌤🧡 P.
Charleston, SC
This is my all time favorite lip moisturizer EVER! Of course there are a few high-end products out there that are good moisturizers, but I think this is better. It's super cheap. Cost about a dollar and some change for a small jar, these your lips, soft, and smooth. Would most definitely recommend!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
As a stocking filler last Xmas I was brought about 3 of the little tubs of cocoa and original Vaseline. They are perfect for putting in your purse vs the large stay at home tub.

This smells so yummy I would almost be tempted to have a little nibble 😂😂 it is very thick and has a slightly harder consistency that warms up super fast and immediately moistens the area it is applied without feeling too heavy. I use mine for my constantly dry lips, eyelids and elbows.

It is also a really well priced product that will last you such a long time.

Everyone should own both one of the cocoa and original flavors.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I use this daily. It has a super yummy smell, and is extremely moisturizing. I mostly use this on my heels and lips. I also use this on my daughters lips as they get very dry easily. We use this daily in our home, and would highly recommend this product.
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
To be totally honest I did not want to buy the cocoa butter version of Vaseline at first but it’s all they store had, and I am surprisingly impressed! It smells nice and it seems to do a little bit more for my chapped lips than regular Vaseline was!
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
I have this vaseline for years and I’m finally all out of it. I really love this vaseline it smells good, keeps my skin looking and feeling flawless and i always use for my beautiful lips as well too. I got this around family dollar and it cost around 3 or 4 dollars.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Vaseline is one of my favorite multipurpose products, and the cocoa butter Vaseline does not disappoint!! I personally use it for my brows and lashes, and also for my lips. The scent is a light cocoa butter, not as strong as other similar products. Overall, this is a great product and I would reccomend!
Evelith N.
Oakland
This product is so useful in my home. I use it on my lips, eyelashes, eyebrow, my baby's bottom, on scrapes, and lastly durong winter bc of really dry skin. Very essential. Love it very much, it is a must have at home.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
It's really god for moisture and softens skin. I used for my tattoo and it calmed the itching and kept it from drying out. Really great product to use. Also, gives your skin nutrients it may be lacking. I have used this on scabs and in my natural hair and it works very good. It's a true versatile product.
Rachelle P.
This stuff works wonders for my lips! I like to put it on before I do my make up and leave it on the entire time. I wiped it off just before applying a matte liquid lipstick. It really hydrates the lips and preps them well for a drying lipstick. Also I love the smell of it. The only downside is the packaging. I always dig my nail into the product when trying to get it out. A tube would be better.
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.