BY VASELINE #14 in Baby Lotion

Locks in moisture to treat and prevent chaffed skin from diaper rash

• Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness, helping to treat and prevent diaper rash
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DIAPER RASHSENSITIVE SKINDRY SKIN

Vaseline® Jelly Baby is gentle and keeps your baby’s skin soft, smooth and protected. The jelly creates a barrier between baby’s skin and wetness and irritants (key causes of diaper rash) and helps speed up the natural recovery of your baby’s skin.

Vaseline® Jelly Baby
  • "Vaseline is very moisturizing and good for baby's bottom. I usually put some on after changing diapers because it keeps the skin soft and prevents rash." in 190 reviews
  • "Vaseline is Vaseline, regardless of if it is regular or baby to me, and they all work with the same result. Although my doctor said I can just leave it alone, I had to do something for my newborn's dry, peeling, and rash-covered areas. I rubbed Vaseline on them after washing her and the problems disappeared in about two days! Her skin became velvety soft and smooth. I also used a smidge on her scalp because it was a little flaky and that problem is resolved as well. I even used it on her belly button when her umbilical cord came off! Lo and behold it healed right up. If you don't want to use baby lotion right away, try Vaseline for those rough areas. It works!" in 128 reviews
  • "My son has eczema and in general very sensitive skin. This was the only thing that ever treated his diaper rash!" in 48 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Who doesn't love vaseline.  When I was pregnant with my daughter I posted a Facebook question asking what I should put on my baby registry.  I immediately got responses about the different seats, the high chairs, and the breastfeeding supplies but I never expected so many recommendations of vaseline.  After having my baby, I knew exactly why so many people had told me to stock up.

I now use vaseline for everything!!!  I used it on her cradle cap, I use it for dry skin, I use it for my own elbows, I use it on her eczema, and I use it to prevent diaper rash.  Vaseline is seriously one of my top baby shower gifts now based upon how much use we've gotten out of it!
Fernanda D.
La Vaseline baby , es excellent tengo dos niños  y la uso para ponerle en el  area del pañal cuando toca cambiarle el pañal esta no permite que se le irrite la piel esta muy Buena ayuda tambien con la resequedad en Las Manos  ,ademas la uso cuando tengo los labios resecos antes del ponerme el labial y queda perfecto sin grumos   Vaseline® Jelly BabyVaseline® Jelly BabyVaseline® Jelly BabyVaseline® Jelly BabyVaseline® Jelly BabyVaseline® Jelly Baby
Regan W.
Newnan, GA
This product I use as Chapstick —especially before going to bed ; and it hydrates and smooths my lips so much!! I recently got lip injections, and this stuff really helped it after because my lips were really dried out. now they are so soft and smooth and I use this every single night still because i love waking up with soft lips.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I just now learned you can use Vaseline to keep your lips hydrated. My lips dry out so quickly and easily and this product really helps prevent that. I definitely need to buy a smaller version to keep in my bag.
Heavenwright M.
Malden
This is the best product I have ever used it keeps me moist all day it is the best to use on really dry lips I bought it because I was going to use it with lotion until one day I started using it for more than that I would recommend this to everyone I see I absolutely love love love this product it is the absolute best
Ciara G.
East Brunswick
This is an excellent moisturizer. My whole family uses it. I normally apply on my hands and feet before going to bed each night and I wake up with a soft supple skin in the morning. I have been using this for my kids too since they have really sensitive skin. I have never had issues with this product.
I totally love this product and would highly recommend it.
Ghina S.
Garland , TX
This is such a great product for the winter time! I use it all the time before I leave the house and voila, no chapped lips for the day! The value's really great because I also use it when I'm wearing matte lipstick. The lipstick product can be dry and flaky and when you apply this Vaseline before hand, the lipstick stays really smooth and doesn't look drying at all. I highly recommend this product!
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Vaseline is so great with babys! It helps hold in the moisture, and moisturize places that need it. Vaseline is very affordable so anyone can get it. You can always get cheap patrolium jelly but Vaseline is the way to go. I recommend this for sure!
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Vaseline by far is my favorite lip product! It's cheap and works extremely well, what's not to like? I use it morning and night and my jar has lasted me....forever! I feel lost when I forget it for trips and have been known to buy more just because I forgot it! It's amazing and I can't be without it. All the kudos to this product! Highly recommend!
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
I use baby vaseline because I feel like its gentlest on my skin. I've used vaseline for years to take care of my lips, because I feel like it works and is very clean. I've never had a problem with vaseline and I enjoy using it. It isn't for giving more moisture, but it prevents moisture from escaping, and sometimes that's all you need
Ashley D.
Bartlett, TN
Is this good and where can I get it from?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
What is the difference between this and regular Vaseline?
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
How can vaseline help pervert a rash? Have any mommas tried it
Tay D.
Jacksonville , AL
What's the difference between this and regular Vaseline? I noticed the baby kind cost a little more
Marina A.
What are some of the different uses that this is good for?