BY VASELINE #8 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to treat and prevent chaffed skin from diaper rash

• Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness, helping to treat and prevent diaper rash
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DIAPER RASHSENSITIVE SKINDRY SKIN

Vaseline® Jelly Baby is gentle and keeps your baby’s skin soft, smooth and protected. The jelly creates a barrier between baby’s skin and wetness and irritants (key causes of diaper rash) and helps speed up the natural recovery of your baby’s skin.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Vaseline is very moisturizing and good for baby's bottom. I usually put some on after changing diapers because it keeps the skin soft and prevents rash." in 190 reviews
  • "Vaseline is Vaseline, regardless of if it is regular or baby to me, and they all work with the same result. Although my doctor said I can just leave it alone, I had to do something for my newborn's dry, peeling, and rash-covered areas. I rubbed Vaseline on them after washing her and the problems disappeared in about two days! Her skin became velvety soft and smooth. I also used a smidge on her scalp because it was a little flaky and that problem is resolved as well. I even used it on her belly button when her umbilical cord came off! Lo and behold it healed right up. If you don't want to use baby lotion right away, try Vaseline for those rough areas. It works!" in 128 reviews
  • "My son has eczema and in general very sensitive skin. This was the only thing that ever treated his diaper rash!" in 48 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Who doesn't love vaseline.  When I was pregnant with my daughter I posted a Facebook question asking what I should put on my baby registry.  I immediately got responses about the different seats, the high chairs, and the breastfeeding supplies but I never expected so many recommendations of vaseline.  After having my baby, I knew exactly why so many people had told me to stock up.

I now use vaseline for everything!!!  I used it on her cradle cap, I use it for dry skin, I use it for my own elbows, I use it on her eczema, and I use it to prevent diaper rash.  Vaseline is seriously one of my top baby shower gifts now based upon how much use we've gotten out of it!
Sam A.
Tampa
Is cery good to keep your lips moisturize...but I don't love it because of the oily sensation that the product leaves on your lips.
I tent to hace very dry lips on summer...wierd I know! Lol but most of the time I use Nivea Chaptix or an old Avon lip balm that I had for ages..but when I'm in a hurry this is what I go for.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I just now learned you can use Vaseline to keep your lips hydrated. My lips dry out so quickly and easily and this product really helps prevent that. I definitely need to buy a smaller version to keep in my bag.
Amber L.
Wells
I always have VASELINE! Small tub in my purse, the biggest size you can buy at home. Multi-purpose product! On your inner thighs to prevent chafing, on your heels overnight with some socks, around your hairline when dying your hair (helps prevent staining on skin), cuticle, make your skin look dewy, chapped nose or lips, makeup remover, around cuticle for cleaner manicure, any type of lubricant (even replace wd-40), protect cuts, remove him from hair, SOOO MANY USES! LOVE IT!
Devin B.
united States
I absolutely love this product. It is the only diaper cream that I use for my kiddos. Everything else that I've used hasn't made much of an impact but just a layer of this after a diaper change & by the next diaper change, no more rash!
Erica G.
Jackson
I love Vaseline. I use it for removing my makeup, moisturizing my lips or skin and as a hair mask sometimes. This meets all of my expectations and I use it everyday. Definitely recommend this for everyone.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Vaseline is so great with babys! It helps hold in the moisture, and moisturize places that need it. Vaseline is very affordable so anyone can get it. You can always get cheap patrolium jelly but Vaseline is the way to go. I recommend this for sure!
Purnima D.
This smells like innocence. I love it and it reminds me of my childhood. It feels soft and smells soft. My face feels very nice after using this. It is very long lasting and I would buy this again because it’s great to put on my fave especially during the winter.
Sunev A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love vaseline. I use it almost every hour of my day. I have one tub of it right next to my bed and two balms in my bag that I switch between depending on my mood. It has so many benefits, so I put it on my fingernails, my lips, my eyelashes, because it makes them grow nice and long, any dry skin. I truly recommend this to anyone. I will use this product all my life.
Lauren G.
I mean this is just powder-scented Vaseline so it's nothing particularly spectacular but it does do wonders on lips. Also, I use this to make "the goop," which is a mixture of equal parts baby Vaseline and baby lotion. a GREAT for dry patches, heels, elbows, etc!!
Ashley D.
Is this good and where can I get it from?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
What is the difference between this and regular Vaseline?
Sara Q.
Indianapolis, IN
How can vaseline help pervert a rash? Have any mommas tried it
Tay D.
Jacksonville , AL
What's the difference between this and regular Vaseline? I noticed the baby kind cost a little more
Marina A.
What are some of the different uses that this is good for?