Locks in moisture to treat and prevent chaffed skin from diaper rash

• Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness, helping to treat and prevent diaper rash
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DIAPER RASHSENSITIVE SKINDRY SKIN

Vaseline® Jelly Baby is gentle and keeps your baby’s skin soft, smooth and protected. The jelly creates a barrier between baby’s skin and wetness and irritants (key causes of diaper rash) and helps speed up the natural recovery of your baby’s skin.

can this be used on your lips?
Does this stuff stay on for along time?
Is there different sizes of this productVaseline® Jelly Baby ?
Start your review of Vaseline® Jelly Baby!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Vaseline is very moisturizing and good for baby's bottom. I usually put some on after changing diapers because it keeps the skin soft and prevents rash.” in reviews
“...and smooth. I also used a smidge on her scalp because it was a little flaky and that problem is resolved as well. I even used it on her belly button when her umbilical cord came off! Lo and behold it healed right up. If you don't want to use baby lotion right away, try Vaseline for those rough areas. It works!” in reviews
“My son has eczema and in general very sensitive skin. This was the only thing that ever treated his diaper rash!” in reviews
Fort Payne, AL
Ive been using Vaseline for so many years that I lost count, since back when the Vaseline brand was just the tub of petroleum jelly and the only product by this brand. Now there's so many moisturizers and lip products I cant keep up. First of all it is very cost effective and I can use it for so many different things such as dry patches on my face or body which can appear at any time.I dont need to spend money on fancy lip balms, I just stick to this. Also i found its great when mixed with my hand lotion, the moisturising effect is so much better and effective. Sometimes when Im cooking i can be a bit clumsy and end up with scrapes or scald my hand, and all i do is apply a thin layer of vaseline and leave it on to do its work, that simple. It is not fragranced which means no chance of irritation as my skin can be quite sensitive. Its literally one of those things i always have a tub of lying around because its so versatile and saves me a ton of money compared to buying different creams and salves for each problem area I have. A very good multi-tasking product and one I will not be without as long as they keep making it. 🙂 .
I've had dry skin all my life and I an load my face 10 times a day with creams and oils but I wont hold. Before long I am dry. I often use it as a night cream. Im blond and very light blonde so you know I am dry. I dont produce a lot of oils and dont sweat. It has to be real hot for me to sweat. I learned about Vasaline on the face from the Black people I saw in church who had beautiful skin and I asked them. They said, I use Vasaline at night all my life. But the Vasaline is not enough I use serums for feeding my face the food my 65 year old skin needs. I used the Merle Norman for many years and the Signature club A products but as money is tight I improvise. I like the skin care products and I do use them when I feel I need them but this does the trick as well. It does not have nutrients in it so I have to add serums as well. I often put it over skin creams as well. I like the greasy feel when I put some make up on and I use the clay colors not the wet. Especially around the eyes, I use a paste concealer the blue to cover any blacknesss and then put make up on top. When the vasaline soaks in I looks like my real skin color. When the vasaline soaks in it makes all the eye shadows stick to the skin and looks natural . The Idea is to erase everything and color my skin as I wish. Or just use concealer with blush. It rubs in so well and left to dry or soak in and presto!! perfect!
chireno tx
I bought this for a kid I babysat , thinking to help with a diaper rash . Meh So so as a skin sealant. So I decided to try this on my dry skin worked ok on the kneecaps , the elbows, heels and such ultra rough spots. Everywhere else was s as little greasy I guess if you really like soft squishy feet this is the stuff for you myself I like the natural calluses the are the way my feet look out after me , protect me Etc Gotta love petroleum jelly thick all over your feet at night with white socks at bedtime only to wake up to soft and smooth feet’s 😆[product:vaseline-baby-pure-petroleum-jelly-jar,-fresh-scent-13-oz]
really easy to use, i carry one in my bag because i keep losing everything, and decided vaseline was a good alternative with its size and price. it moisturizes my lips, and they feel kinda like the glossier balm dot coms 😳😳. during the day when i notice my ashy elbows or knuckles, i also put a little bit of the vaseline and it does the trick!! no need to carry around another moisturizer that i’ll probably lose 😎 my sister tried putting these on her sparse eyebrows to make them grow, and it helped a TINY bit, so if u want to grow ur brows and lashes, this might be a convenient option for u
Amissville, VA
I use this product on my little girls the most I love the way that it has that sucks baby smell to it but yet keeps their skin moisturized and keeps them from getting chapped especially when they’re just really starting to walk and run and they have a little baby rolls in between their legs it’s extremely affordable I believe I bought a big container for four dollars and it’s lasted a really long time I got it at Walmart so I think I like the smell of it so much I’ve been using it on myself
Jamaica, NY
I love Vaseline as it has so many different uses. I’ve used this as chapstick, for dry elbows, dry skin, cracked feet during the winter. I used to put Vaseline all over my feet and put socks on and when I woke up my skin finally healed and softened. As you know as the weather gets colder the weather gets dry giving people dry and runny noses and cracked skin as well as chapped lips. So Vaseline is a good way to go. I’ve also used the cocoa butter one a lot and it helps just as well. :)
Purchased at: Walgreens
I thought this product was very good and lasted a long time...even though its small and dont look it. This is not expensive. Very affordable to the average consumer..especially if they have kids. I have had to use this on all my kids. When there was rashes...to putting some by their nose because it was dry..from blowing their noses when sick. This helped keep my kids alot! From having bad rashes..and dry spots. I still buy it to this day for emergencies. And it works great! I love it!
Hillsboro
While my mother swears by Vaseline products I’m not a huge fan. I find that they leave my skin feeling even dryer after about an hour than it was before I used it. Having said this however, I train horses and I do use Baseline Baby Jelly to help heal cracks in their skin and I do use it as a moisturizer for wounds and scans both on myself and on my horses. I don’t think it’s anything negative about the brand itself I just think that it’s not the best for my skin personally.
Middletown, DE
Vaseline® Jelly Baby uploaded by Kate G.
Vaseline® Jelly Baby uploaded by Kate G.
Love this product we use it for so many things from dry lips to using as a lubricant on our sliding glass doors. A little goes such a long way. Can use on minor burns from the oven to cracks in dry skin.
los angeles
Great stuff for babies (obviously). I used it on my LO all the time when she was an infant. She’s a toddler now, and I actually still use it. It’s great for preventing diaper rashes, and helping soothe/treat it, if it does happen. I also like to use it on my lips (I buy 2 different jars, one for bums and the other one for everything else.) Vaseline also helps promote lash growth! Put it on at night with a spookiest or a tip. You will see a difference in about a month.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
girard
il y a un mois
Pearl B. • il y a 16 jours
I think so but maybe the product is limited