Vaseline® Jelly Baby
Locks in moisture to treat and prevent chaffed skin from diaper rash
- Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected
- Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness, helping to treat and prevent diaper rash
- Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed
Vaseline® Jelly Baby is gentle and keeps your baby’s skin soft, smooth and protected. The jelly creates a barrier between baby’s skin and wetness and irritants (key causes of diaper rash) and helps speed up the natural recovery of your baby’s skin.see more...
Top Questions See all 20 Q&A
- "Vaseline is very moisturizing and good for baby's bottom. I usually put some on after changing diapers because it keeps the skin soft and prevents rash." in 190 reviews
- "Vaseline is Vaseline, regardless of if it is regular or baby to me, and they all work with the same result. Although my doctor said I can just leave it alone, I had to do something for my newborn's dry, peeling, and rash-covered areas. I rubbed Vaseline on them after washing her and the problems disappeared in about two days! Her skin became velvety soft and smooth. I also used a smidge on her scalp because it was a little flaky and that problem is resolved as well. I even used it on her belly button when her umbilical cord came off! Lo and behold it healed right up. If you don't want to use baby lotion right away, try Vaseline for those rough areas. It works!" in 128 reviews
- "My son has eczema and in general very sensitive skin. This was the only thing that ever treated his diaper rash!" in 48 reviews
I now use vaseline for everything!!! I used it on her cradle cap, I use it for dry skin, I use it for my own elbows, I use it on her eczema, and I use it to prevent diaper rash. Vaseline is seriously one of my top baby shower gifts now based upon how much use we've gotten out of it!
I totally love this product and would highly recommend it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos